Mom's Apple Pie

Advertisement
OP, this, like everything else, will offend some. Because people beg for reasons to be offended. Otherwise, its pretty funny to me. Interesting and funny at the same time
You even have mopes on here calling for a wellness check for clicks. Libs gonna Lib. Wouldn't know a joke if their diks depended on it.

Go Canes!!!!!

Back in the early 70s there was a band called Mom's Apple Pie. Their music wasn't much to write home about, but their first album had a very interesting album cover. So interesting in fact that after the initial launch all subsequent album covers were different (much less risque). I had their first album with the original cover. When I eventually switched from LPs to CDs I got rid of all my albums.

I probably should have kept that album. I wonder what the cover is worth today?

So...

You are spending your quarantine time hitting all the clickbait articles like "You Won't Believe Stores Once Sold These: Ten Album Covers That Would Be Banned Today"...

So...

You are spending your quarantine time hitting all the clickbait articles like "You Won't Believe Stores Once Sold These: Ten Album Covers That Would Be Banned Today"...
Ah...NO! I don't need to look at an online article when I actually lived it. I was there in GTMO when the exchange started getting these albums in and on the shelves. I only post things that I actually experienced. And I've had a lot of experiences in over 70 years!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back