Moise 100% with UM, not taking other visits, as Chaminade aims for repeat

Because of Willie Moise’s academic standing I’ve heard other schools believe he will not be a part of Miami’s class and are pursuing him.
It sounds like he will have a tough time getting into UM.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I find that hard to believe. You’re allowed a hard 25 and if a kid signs and doesn’t qualify, you lose the spot. I guess we’ll see, but they know the rules. Either way, they won’t let him sign if there’s a hint he doesn’t qualify. I doubt they’d be this far along if they didn’t see everything looking good going into his senior season.

I find that hard to believe. You’re allowed a hard 25 and if a kid signs and doesn’t qualify, you lose the spot. I guess we’ll see, but they know the rules. Either way, they won’t let him sign if there’s a hint he doesn’t qualify. I doubt they’d be this far along if they didn’t see everything looking good going into his senior season.
This, plus other schools can think whatever they want too

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn’t cam Williams almost not get in? What’s going on at Chaminade? And huff had issues but he transferred high schools and things get messed up sometimes when kids transfer.
Yes William's barely made it in but huffs situation was because he was home schooled and went to 2 different highschools so his transcripts were hard to get and the ncaa doesnt like kids who get homeschooled and get athletic scholarships

Advertisement
This would be a big blow... we need someone legit to confirm. If not, I think Neal is the the filler.

Advertisement
Back