Mohamed Berry update

Advertisement
I think its an opportunity to play where his favorite player of all time THE Sean Taylor played. close to home then the others. weather is nice. and like i have always said. we always seemed to get one kid from GA in our class. Berry is it. i was hoping for Sapp but ill take either\or.

Kid is the goods. Hopefully, he'll be wearing orange and green come next week.

Advertisement
That quote seems like a megga troll and not very well done. He also just tweeted that he would love to Play UGA in SWA.. KSU is trying to arrange a game with KSU. not sure what SWA is.

Asked to talk about each of his three finalists - Miami, Kansas State and Nebraska

"Can I ask you something?" he says to the reporter. "Can you tell Miami fans to follow me on Twitter?"

enhanced-buzz-9500-1386118360-7.jpg

I think the kid goes elsewhere and takes this "stage" to give a lecture to the Miami fan base he already called out about their support. He will blame the fans and go elsewhere and the slurpers heads will explode. If he was coming to miami everyone on Twitter would start following him in three days anyway,he would not need to ask for followers. Mega troll job.

Advertisement
I think the kid goes elsewhere and takes this "stage" to give a lecture to the Miami fan base he already called out about their support. He will blame the fans and go elsewhere and the slurpers heads will explode. If he was coming to miami everyone on Twitter would start following him in three days anyway,he would not need to ask for followers. Mega troll job.

This ^^^^^. Saw on another site...the Nebraska site, where they said he committed this past weekend. Thursday is just a formality. I think he is going to slam us Miami fans and pick Nebraska. Just my opinion, nothing concrete. Check Nebraska 247.

I've been biased towards Talan and Archer cause they are local but I took the time watch more on Barry. I like him

I've been biased towards Talan and Archer cause they are local but I took the time watch more on Barry. I like him

Geo, I agree with you. But to your first point, keeping local talent home and opening pipelines to local high school's pays dividends for future classes. It also helps build a bigger local fan base. That said, Barry is a stud.

Advertisement
Advertisement
wow :nba-chris_bosh-upse ...I know they are highlights but these kids jumps off of the film.

Yeah I'm in agreement with the majority. His film is legit, and he plays with anger. If he plays like that ALL the time, then this is a really good get and we should all be happy. But, these are highlights, so maybe he doesn't. I still think you have to take another LB like Archer/Talan in this class. We're not deep at DB either (lulz F*ck you Al) so it wouldn't hurt to have the versatility.

And h back? Kid is better than talan and archer
To each their own brother. I don't see Barry being a LB down the line if he ended up at Miami. Or at least not an impactful one.

As to who is best-- I think Talan is the most talented. Barry is about as good as Archer, very different, but about equal... I'd recruit Archer over Barry simply cause Archer is from sofla and would of made Scarlett's recruitment a lot less of a headache that they are dealing with now.

Advertisement
Back