Mohamed Berry update

Barry also reached out to several of our commitments today to follow him as well (Walton, Scarlett, Cager)

This is a **** of a troll if he's doing this right before picking anyone else.

Advertisement
Barry also reached out to several of our commitments today to follow him as well (Walton, Scarlett, Cager)

This is a **** of a troll if he's doing this right before picking anyone else.
Luckily if he's trolling we play them next year go straight for the knees

He got the full court press from Nebraska. They sent like 4-5 coaches including the head coach. His whole family including his trainer who went to Nebraska was there as well. 3 hr visit that he said is something he will never forget. Said it was like a family reunion. Loves the Nebraska LB coach and said he is the smartest coach he's ever been around.

Sounds like Nebraska is a real threat here.

Advertisement
NEB knew what was up and that once he got back from the Magic City he would need to see them one last time to get him back focused. For them to put a full court press like that, someone must have given them the word that he was leaning toward UM.

Golden is gonna need to do an in-home before NSD to seal the deal imo. can't let nebraska make a final impression like that and we do nothing.

Golden is gonna need to do an in-home before NSD to seal the deal imo. can't let nebraska make a final impression like that and we do nothing.

So u mean before tomorrow? Cuz he's announcing tomorrow lol it's plausible but I think barry is a silent cane already and that's y those 2 other schools visited... He's from GA his parents love miami and it's close for then to go to his games.. IMO he's a cane in the end he's not a troll job kinda guy from what I've seen

He got the full court press from Nebraska. They sent like 4-5 coaches including the head coach. His whole family including his trainer who went to Nebraska was there as well. 3 hr visit that he said is something he will never forget. Said it was like a family reunion. Loves the Nebraska LB coach and said he is the smartest coach he's ever been around.

Sounds like Nebraska is a real threat here.

Sounds like a big red N. We shall see. Who is his recruiter? Hurlie hopefully at least?

Advertisement

So u mean before tomorrow? Cuz he's announcing tomorrow lol it's plausible but I think barry is a silent cane already and that's y those 2 other schools visited... He's from GA his parents love miami and it's close for then to go to his games.. IMO he's a cane in the end he's not a troll job kinda guy from what I've seen

Kevin,
We know you're part of the group that showed up after the bowl debacle trying to sway the message here. And make no mistake, you are certainly welcome to share your opinions on this site, no matter what they are. We appreciate your input.

That said, the thing that makes our little site different from the big corporate sites is that we actually have a lot of people here who've followed recruiting for decades (and many who've been involved in it first hand). These people know how the game works. There are some little things that are a big deal in recruiting. One of which is last visit. Last visit, be it an in-home on OV, is HUGE when trying to land a kid who is simply on the fence. Valid is totally on-point here.

We'll see how it shakes out, but I too am concerned that Nebraska will be the last thing on this kid's mind before making his final decision.

Advertisement

Kevin,
We know you're part of the group that showed up after the bowl debacle trying to sway the message here. And make no mistake, you are certainly welcome to share your opinions on this site, no matter what they are. We appreciate your input.

That said, the thing that makes our little site different from the big corporate sites is that we actually have a lot of people here who've followed recruiting for decades (and many who've been involved in it first hand). These people know how the game works. There are some little things that are a big deal in recruiting. One of which is last visit. Last visit, be it an in-home on OV, is HUGE when trying to land a kid who is simply on the fence. Valid is totally on-point here.

We'll see how it shakes out, but I too am concerned that Nebraska will be the last thing on this kid's mind before making his final decision.

Hey I totally agree what I was trying to say is barry is committing tomorrow he was originally going to announce Friday and moved it to Thursday he just sounds like he's made his decision.. But in totality ur absolutely right the little things like Scarlett's UOV last night are huge! Thanks SFbayCane I totally get you

Advertisement

Kevin,

obviously final visit is very important. The guy was just sayin its too late to get an in-home before he announces.
though, we can just visit after the announcement if he doesnt choose us

Advertisement
Back