Mods

CaneDro

Junior
I find it funny how you guys message and give infractions to those that voice their opinion and most of the times facts for being "negative" how about you give all these fools running around in here negging people that post the truth infractions.

Advertisement
I find it funny how you guys message and give infractions to those that voice their opinion and most of the times facts for being "negative" how about you give all these fools running around in here negging people that post the truth infractions.

Cant disagree with that.

wait-what.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement

Yup.....they should focus on eliminating and banning the trolls/retards who have about 5 or 6 screen names each and do nothing but defend Golden.

Advertisement
The complete pussification and mediocritation of any and all things associated with the University of Miami is almost complete.

Advertisement
Yup.....they should focus on eliminating and banning the trolls/retards who have about 5 or 6 screen names each and do nothing but defend Golden.

We've banned a couple of those folks like ten times. It's amazing what one can do with no life.

But all this **** is hilarious I can't wait until national signing day, I'm coming scrong I'm not gonna keep breaking you'll hearts on here

Advertisement
Back