@Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Why can’t we curse on here? Are you all some type of puritan losers from the South that thinks things like “what the heck?” and “get out the freaking way!” leaves you treading on thin ice with the lord and anything worse is a crime against Jesus? Half this board is going to **** as it is anyways so no point in holding us back.

And your system doesn’t even make sense. I can’t say **** (fvck), **** (****), the N word (Nancy Pelosi), but I can say *******, ****ting, **** sucking ************.

It’s time to let us spread our wings and fly.

Sincerely,

Streetja

Invoking Nancy has gone to far.

I need a safe space.

Mods, ban this muthaf[]cka!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why can’t we curse on here? Are you all some type of puritan losers from the South that thinks things like “what the heck?” and “get out the freaking way!” leaves you treading on thin ice with the lord and anything worse is a crime against Jesus? Half this board is going to **** as it is anyways so no point in holding us back.

And your system doesn’t even make sense. I can’t say **** (fvck), **** (****), the N word (Nancy Pelosi), but I can say *******, ****ting, **** sucking ************.

It’s time to let us spread our wings and fly.

Sincerely,

Streetja

Way to go, genius. Now they are going to censor those examples you gave!

Advertisement
Invoking Nancy has gone to far.

I need a safe space.

Mods, ban this muthaf[]cka!

You could swap Nancy with any of those 20 looser MFers we saw on stage the other night. Are they Americans? WTF LMAO.. You'd have to be a ******* Moron to vote for one of them. That was a joke, right? Biden brain dead. Bernie, loser who never held a real job. Harris, fake African American who slept her way up the ladder. The two brainless fake blond bimbo's who aren't qualified to clean Trumps hotel rooms. LMFAO. This is going to be better than the last election. Bawahahahaa

You could swap Nancy with any of those 20 looser MFers we saw on stage the other night. Are they Americans? WTF LMAO.. You'd have to be a ******* Moron to vote for one of them. That was a joke, right? Biden brain dead. Bernie, loser who never held a real job. Harris, fake African American who slept her way up the ladder. The two brainless fake blond bimbo's who aren't qualified to clean Trumps hotel rooms. LMFAO. This is going to be better than the last election. Bawahahahaa
Easy tiger... a 5th degree B-Belt has to show some restraint. :machinegun:

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back