@Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

streetja

UM HC: Miami Natives Only 😎
Why can’t we curse on here? Are you all some type of puritan losers from the South that thinks things like “what the heck?” and “get out the freaking way!” leaves you treading on thin ice with the lord and anything worse is a crime against Jesus? Half this board is going to **** as it is anyways so no point in holding us back.

And your system doesn’t even make sense. I can’t say **** (fvck), **** (****), the N word (Nancy Pelosi), but I can say *******, ****ting, **** sucking ************.

It’s time to let us spread our wings and fly.

Sincerely,

Streetja

Advertisement
Advertisement
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Fvck the shathole a$$holes trying to govern this site as if sins aren't allowed. Damm a$$holes think they are better than all the other **** heads because they can mute us when they want. Fvck that! This is America dammit! A D!ck in the a$$ tends to do that to a person. We know this from seeing gayturds and semenholes blabbing away all the time. And we know for certain they have d!cks in their a$$es all day every Damm day!

Fvck the shathole a$$holes trying to govern this site as if sins aren't allowed. Damm a$$holes think they are better than all the other **** heads because they can mute us when they want. Fvck that! This is America dammit! A D!ck in the a$$ tends to do that to a person. We know this from seeing gayturds and semenholes blabbing away all the time. And we know for certain they have d!cks in their a$$es all day every Damm day!
Classic example of immature person with limited mentality resorting to a profane and vulgar rant.

Advertisement
Why can’t we curse on here? Are you all some type of puritan losers from the South that thinks things like “what the heck?” and “get out the freaking way!” leaves you treading on thin ice with the lord and anything worse is a crime against Jesus? Half this board is going to **** as it is anyways so no point in holding us back.

And your system doesn’t even make sense. I can’t say **** (fvck), **** (****), the N word (Nancy Pelosi), but I can say *******, ****ting, **** sucking ************.

It’s time to let us spread our wings and fly.

Sincerely,

Streetja
That second paragraph makes a lot of sense but I'm not touching that first paragraph. You sir can walk the ledge alone😆😆

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back