Mods putting in work today - Let's talk about X

Ya see people like you are what I call a liar. You generally say something and then you claim you said something completely different.

You never said "he is the second most important person". Your exact quote is below. You are just a liar who doesn't realize that your original comment is out there, in black-and-white.

View attachment 208261
That’s true but I didn’t say there are other important players. Maybe your interpretation of what I say should include a clarification when I originally posted the comment.

Advertisement
What's funny is that you have no awareness as to how I would destroy you at that pursuit.

You can try to change the subject, but you're still the guy who posted that Xavier Restrepo is our most important player on offense. So you'll forgive me if I'm not scurrred of your "knowledge of the team and the history of this program".

Ask around, I've forgotten more about UM than you'll ever know.
Maybe if you agree we will do it next week I will initiate the conversation if that’s ok.

That's the funniest part of it all. You liked my post, nothing more, nothing less. Instead, he's trying to turn it into a battle where everyone chooses sides, and if you agree with me, you must be motivated to personally attack him.

Bizarre. But we have a lot of weird porsters with questionable connections to logic and intelligent thought.
Legit I didn't even read the interactions. Saw your post and I was like dang that is
a great point! And then I have someone I have never interacted with acting like If I am throwing shade at them . Very strange indeed.

But yeah your point was very solid. You lose TVD/ Parrish for this game we are screwed. But Brashard Smith, Jacolby George can pick up the slack at WR. It's not like X is a generational talent at WR. He's tough as nails and very dependsble and has the mentality to compete that you want. With that being said the most importsnt guy on the offense is TVD and I expect the RPO game and the Te's to be used heavily in this game, which means X is more expendable than:

TVD
Knighton/Parrish
Campbell/ Zion
Mesidor/ LT
Darrell Jackson
Harvey
Rique

any of the those dudes go down it has a way bigger impact than X imo.

What's funny is that you have no awareness as to how I would destroy you at that pursuit.

You can try to change the subject, but you're still the guy who posted that Xavier Restrepo is our most important player on offense. So you'll forgive me if I'm not scurrred of your "knowledge of the team and the history of this program".

I haven’t forgotten at all and I will explain when we chat next week.

Advertisement
Cracks me up.... some serious trolls in this bunch.

UNC Put 60+ up on App State. They put up more against App State then they did FAMU... AND TAMU 3 and outted all day long against that same App State D.

If you want to control the ball against TAMU get some first downs because they wont. Their offense is total dog crap. They couldn't even run on App State. The rushed for like 90 yards and the QB had one 30 yard run. King winds up and has one of slowest releases we will face and they will not be able to run the ball at all. The QB may pick up some yard because he is an athlete but I dont see them scoring 20 on us.

App State didnt dominate the clock with some ground game either. They had 315 total yards with 180 rushing and one play was like 50 yards.

Our D is better than App States. Our rushing O is better than App States. The best part of this team is our kicking game. So if this gets into a field position game we have the advantage there as well.

The only way we lose this game is if we beat ourselves.
You‘re using Famu , UNC and App state in a Miami Vs A&M game discussion. Those games or teams have nothing to do with this Saturday. From matchups to kids mimd states going into the game. Do you really think A&M views Miami as App State ? Just like Miami won’t view them like Southern Miss. Both teams have the others attention. All that other crap means nada.

That’s true but I didn’t say there are other important players. Maybe your interpretation of what I say should include a clarification when I originally posted the comment.

My "interpretation" is a literal reading of the English language. Don't blame others for your inability to communicate clearly and accurately.

And re-read your last two sentences, they don't even make sense.

I'm not getting into any next-week-conversation with you, you're the type of guy who will say one thing and then get mad at me when I couldn't figure out what you INTENDED to say, instead of what you actually said. No thanks.

Last I’m speaking on this…

And only doing so before the mopes start pointing at Mario and/or the training staff.

It wasn’t “random.” There’s been quite a bit of finger crossing and holding of breaths the last week or two leading into yesterday.

So he has been playing hurt? He got that Zion injury?

Advertisement
This is why depth matters and why we're a couple classes away from being relevant.

But someone started a thread after beating the mighty BCU and said he didn’t see any scenario we didn’t win 11 games or some ****.

Ppl don’t realize this squad is thin. Winning the coastal and winning 9 games would be a HUGE accomplishment for this team and staff in year 1.

You‘re using Famu , UNC and App state in a Miami Vs A&M game discussion. Those games or teams have nothing to do with this Saturday. From matchups to kids mimd states going into the game. Do you really think A&M views Miami as App State ? Just like Miami won’t view them like Southern Miss. Both teams have the others attention. All that other crap means nada.

I am using the TAMU App state game to say TAMUs offense sucks bad. I am using the UNC App state game to prove that App States Defense isnt great either.

App State didnt roll in their and shut them down with some amazing D. TAMU's offense is that bad.

Hardly stretches.

I don’t get this people like you who know this team should Know it’s a gigantic loss..end of story.

Dude... sorry but your not the story ender... your the silk panty man.

TVD would be a gigantic loss. Not a WR.

Smith isnt X but he isnt some clown he has the same traits and could easily shoulder part of the load from X. Also we get George back this week and we have barely used our TEs.

In just two weeks we went from.. we have no WR1 but are still going to win the coastal to losing a WR means its over. FUGHKKKK dat.

TAMUs Offense is dog doo doo. We don't have to score 30 points to win. This fan base is also ready to turn on their team after last week.

Advertisement
No argument needed. Unless anyone outside the coaching staff has personally seen the game, they have no clue what will transpire.
Nah I’d argue we know exactly how the game plan will transpire. If you think a new O is gonna sprout out of the ground by Saturday you got another thing coming

My "interpretation" is a literal reading of the English language. Don't blame others for your inability to communicate clearly and accurately.

And re-read your last two sentences, they don't even make sense.

I'm not getting into any next-week-conversation with you, you're the type of guy who will say one thing and then get mad at me when I couldn't figure out what you INTENDED to say, instead of what you actually said. No thanks.
Ask me to clarify I make typos at times but you just chastise away it’s your thing. And by opting out next week of my challenge to you is silly and in my mind makes me wonder if you are credible. See what I have to say before you decide against it.

Advertisement
I am using the TAMU App state game to say TAMUs offense sucks bad. I am using the UNC App state game to prove that App States Defense isnt great either.

App State didnt roll in their and shut them down with some amazing D. TAMU's offense is that bad.

Hardly stretches.
And I’m saying that has nothing to do with Miami vs AM. AM was looking past them and got bit. We were doing the same but Southern Miss is a lot worse than Asu. Also there’s a chance King splits snaps with Weigman or Max. Fact of the matter we won’t be facing the same team as ASU or the same environment.

Did you know that Béla I threw up a U when he was crowned king of Hungary? I think not because you weren't around in 1060.

But someone started a thread after beating the mighty BCU and said he didn’t see any scenario we didn’t win 11 games or some ****.

Ppl don’t realize this squad is thin. Winning the coastal and winning 9 games would be a HUGE accomplishment for this team and staff in year 1.
Remember the slurper crew that jumped me for saying we had to stay healthy to hit 9-10 games? I said it then and I’ll say it again “we’re very thin and lack depth / talent”. Anyone that thinks otherwise is delusional.

Advertisement
Back