Mods putting in work today - Let's talk about X

Advertisement
Advertisement
You're right.

More important than TVD, Parrish, and Rooster combined.

Good lord, the insanity that you read on this board...
Ya see people like you are what I call a instigator. You generally know to assume something but you intentionally choose to go the opposite way just to demean that person because you choose not only to read more into what is a simple commment but then affix a slight on the person you are responding to.

I never said there are not other meaningful contributors on offense, I said he is the second most important person. So unless you are just slow in the brain or you have a axe to grind that if the case is misdirected why even respond to dumb idiots like me ?

And by the way THE HURRICANE WAR MACHINE IS TILL INTACT👍🙌❤️

Last edited:
I'm not downgrading X's importance as a WR, I'm just putting some things into perspective.

TVD gets hurt? We are in big trouble.

Parrish gets hurt or Knighton can't go, it thins out our biggest offensive strength over the first 2 games.

X gets hurt? I'm not happy about it, but we have other WRs and TEs and RBs who will just have to catch more passes.

I'd rather have perspective on this than to run around freaking out and exaggerating like 1060 is.
Post of the day. Thank you sir.

While X is easily our most dependable WR, more importantly he's one of the only players on the team who plays with an edge. IMO losing his edge is a bigger blow than losing his receiving ability.
Yes sir. He has that fire that can spark a drive and attract/create momentum.

Haven’t seen much of that on offense, at least not yet and not in that way. Gonna need it, especially in the kind of environment we’re heading into Sat night.

Advertisement
Regardless of X our O is gonna look like ****, we don’t match up well at all with A&M and our WRs can’t get separation against FCS level talent. They’ll load the box and dare us to throw while Gattis draws up 3 straight runs into the teeth of the D. We gonna lose 31-10
So you’ve personally seen the game plans?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would have been the idiot asking where Restepo was on the gameday board... I give thanks to CIS. Oh wait, I banned myself from the gameday board.

make any senPost of the day. Thank you sir.
For you to downplay a loss like this doesn’t make any sense to me and as a lover of this team I never said it will end our season again you make things sound like I don’t take anything else into account…its typical you🥲

Advertisement
Back