Mock Class

Advertisement
So we literally go from, “Not being able to land anyone at WR” to this guy predicting that we’ll land, arguably, the top WR class in the country. Bro, if you’re saying we’re going to finish with that WR class then by all means sign me up.

So we literally go from, “Not being able to land anyone at WR” to this guy predicting that we’ll land, arguably, the top WR class in the country. Bro, if you’re saying we’re going to finish with that WR class then by all means sign me up.
I was going off the Raven connection, figured if we had all but Smith then he would jump on.

2024 Class

QB: Judd Anderson

RB: Kevin Riley
Chris Wheatley-Humphrey

WR: Chance Robinson
Lawayne McCoy

TE: Elija Lofton

OL: Isendre Ahfua
Deryc Plazz
Juan Minaya

DL: Kamarion Franklin
Artavius Jones
Marquise Lightfoot
Booker Pickett Jr.
Daylen Russell

LB: Chris Cole
Vincent Shavers
Cameron Pruitt

DB: Zaquan Patterson
Ryan Mack
Isiah Thomas
Dylan Day
Romanas Frederique Jr.

K: Abram Murray

My class would have 23 total commits with 16 already committed(Counting Plazz) and 7 uncommitted prospects that Miami is in play for. The class total points would be 251.25 which would be 17th best in 2023 and 12th best in 2022. I think we could also add another QB. WR, DL. LB and DB to the class as well.

2024 Class

Chris Wheatley-Humphrey

Lawayne McCoy

Deryc Plazz
Juan Minaya

Artavius Jones
Marquise Lightfoot
Booker Pickett Jr.
Daylen Russell

Vincent Shavers
Cameron Pruitt

Ryan Mack
Isiah Thomas
Dylan Day
Romanas Frederique Jr.

My class would have 23 total commits with 16 already committed(Counting Plazz) and 7 uncommitted prospects that Miami is in play for. The class total points would be 251.25 which would be 17th best in 2023 and 12th best in 2022. I think we could also add another QB. WR, DL. LB and DB to the class as well.
Class would be beyond mid for what we are investing in this staff and the support staff

Advertisement
2024 Class

Chris Wheatley-Humphrey

Lawayne McCoy

Deryc Plazz
Juan Minaya

Artavius Jones
Marquise Lightfoot
Booker Pickett Jr.
Daylen Russell

Vincent Shavers
Cameron Pruitt

Ryan Mack
Isiah Thomas
Dylan Day
Romanas Frederique Jr.

What is it with Trader?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we don’t land both Trader and Patterson after taking Mack…lol.

I’ve penciled both into the class. I think we finish better than what you listed even if optically, it’s not good right now.
I’m sure there’s at least 1 or 2 more lower tier MGR that we can take to lock those guys up. Hopefully one of them is a DT

Advertisement
I don't think we're recruiting Booker Pickett hard.
Episode 1 Bau GIF by ION

2024 Class

Chris Wheatley-Humphrey

Lawayne McCoy

Deryc Plazz
Juan Minaya

Artavius Jones
Marquise Lightfoot
Booker Pickett Jr.
Daylen Russell

Vincent Shavers
Cameron Pruitt

Ryan Mack
Isiah Thomas
Dylan Day
Romanas Frederique Jr.

This is a good "conservative" mock class.... IMO there will be a few more plan B kids added later once the door officially closes on some of the plan A's.. I think we will also get a surprise flip at some point and then a flip of one of these plan A kids that verbal elsewhere, once our season goes good and other schools struggle... and yes, I plan on our season going well...

Advertisement
Back