Mock Class

I just can’t believe judd is the qb we are comfortable with
Why? Its already been stated that no matter what qb(s) we sign out of hs that Miami is going after a top Portal qb for 24 and Williams performed better in the spring better than anyone, slurpers included predicted

Advertisement
I’m glad someone quoted OPs original post for posterity…. Otherwise I wouldn’t have understood the over reaction on the first page.

The new mock falls closer to where I’m guessing we’ll be. There maybe one or two surprises/flips, but definitely more realistic.

Why? Its already been stated that no matter what qb(s) we sign out of hs that Miami is going after a top Portal qb for 24 and Williams performed better in the spring better than anyone, slurpers included predicted
I just don’t think he’s good, but we’ll see what his senior film looks like

Advertisement
Our QB situation is abysmal behind TVD. Williams is the best of the bunch, and he's far from a sure thing.

Portal is non-negotiable. But do you habe confidence it gets done? I don't trust what we're doing right now.

This is a good "conservative" mock class.... IMO there will be a few more plan B kids added later once the door officially closes on some of the plan A's.. I think we will also get a surprise flip at some point and then a flip of one of these plan A kids that verbal elsewhere, once our season goes good and other schools struggle... and yes, I plan on our season going well...
I was assuming this with the first mock class that I made. 8-10 win season, TVD stays healthy and puts up numbers, defense comes alive. Maybe these recruits give Miami another look.

Advertisement
If we don’t land both Trader and Patterson after taking Mack…lol.

I’ve penciled both into the class. I think we finish better than what you listed even if optically, it’s not good right now.
Yeah I’ve done a 180 on Trader. I think we go all out and pay what we need to in order to land him and we land Patterson.

Auburn has joined the party for Franklin.
Why did u have to go ruin my day like that lol. Are you hinting that miami is gonna miss on every single big DL recruit except Lightfoot 😭...do the other guys seem reasonable. Can't seem to get a read on Cole. Hopefully he's just playing the game but he's out of state so I dno...

Advertisement
Why did u have to go ruin my day like that lol. Are you hinting that miami is gonna miss on every single big DL recruit except Lightfoot 😭...do the other guys seem reasonable. Can't seem to get a read on Cole. Hopefully he's just playing the game but he's out of state so I dno...
Nah , it’s not just a UM / UT battle.

Last edited:
As of today, this would be my mock.

QB:
TJ
Judd

RB:
Riley
Hellcat

WR:
JoJo
McCoy
Chance
Duff - circle back after missing Smith/Wingo

TE:
Mitchell - reclassified
Lofton

OL:
Plazz
Papa
Minyana
Madison

DL:
Russell
Breland OR Franklin
Jones

EDGE:
Lightfoot
Pickett Jr
Rudolph OR KJ Edwards

LB:
Cole
Shavers
Pruitt

DB:
Day
Federique Jr
Mack
Patterson
Thomas
Knight OR Howard (weird feeling)

Kicker
Murray
Duff will not decommit and flip.

Advertisement
Just make the season come man. I thought i need recruiting to change my mind from the on field product. I apologize. Its the other way around😭😭😭😭

Advertisement
Back