Mock Class 04/23/2018

There's a LOT that is news to you.

It's not a "prediction", it's a wet dream wish list, and then you go and make things worse by calculating the mythical class ranking that we would get with such a class.

That is, literally, EXACTLY what Gaytor fans do on their board. Seriously.

We have been mocking your childish behavior for years over on the Gaytor Tears thread.
then go back to the gator tears thread and stay there. lol like i give any ***** what you think

Advertisement
Renato Brown's name needs to be mentioned either as a DT or OL. And Richards wants to play RB in college, which is why Auburn and the gators have a real chance. The Dixon kid from Tampa may have grade issues, and to my knowledge Sanguinetti is a safety prospect, not a corner. When I spoke to him I got the feeling the kid would really like to play offense but knows he's a DB. IMO, we need to wait to let the evaluation period play out. So the next two months will be key. Also need to keep an eye on who attends Paradise Camp, especially the DB's.
Seems like Renato Brown won't end up in the class.

Seems like Renato Brown won't end up in the class.
There's a chance he flips to Bama or Florida, yes that's true. But I also believe there's a chance he sticks. Gotta keep recruiting him like he never committd to us. If I had to guess, at this point I give us a 60% chance at keeping Brown.

There's a chance he flips to Bama or Florida, yes that's true. But I also believe there's a chance he sticks. Gotta keep recruiting him like he never committd to us. If I had to guess, at this point I give us a 60% chance at keeping Brown.

That's the point doesn't seem like he's being recruited...Some reports here and there in recent months he hasn't really been in contact with Simpson.

Advertisement
Spend less time on twitter. You let 17 year old kids play you.

Bogle will be in this class

For some crazy reason, I believe he will be too! Could be wrong though, last year I also swore that TC would be in the class also. Maybe it's the homer in me; but I got a feeling about Trey Sanders being in this class.

I hope this ain’t true! We need him at DT

Maybe we don't want a fourth nose tackle. We have Ford who is only a SO. Miller a FR. Daxon a 2019 kid. Maybe we want to load up on 3 techs since all we have there are Bethel who is a DT/DE hybrid, Martin who hasnt shown much, and Silvera.

Advertisement
Back