Mock Class 04/23/2018

I know you said you have no idea what we're doing at CB (neither do I), but clearly they're not going to only sign 1. This class is 24 kids, I expect around 26 or so when it's all said and done. So give me that class plus a CB or two and I'm just fine.

And just FWIW, if you take those 24 and add John Dixon for a 25th, the class would have 289 points on the composite.

We finished with 280 in 2018. 289 would have been the #5 class in 2018, #7 in 2017, and #4 in 2016.

So yeah, that'd be just fine.

Advertisement
QB - Michael Johnson Jr
RB - Marcus Crowley & Kenny McIntosh
WR - Jeremiah Payton & Mark Richards (Charles Njoku as PWO?)
TE - Larry Hodges
OT - Evan Neal, Darnell Wright, & Michael Tarquin
iOL - Kingsley Eguakan

DT - Denzel Daxon, Jaquaze Sorrells, & Braylen Ingraham
DE - Khris Bogle, Cameron Williams, & Kevin Harris
LB - Sam Brooks, Jesiah Pierre, & Avery Huff
Striker - Anthony Soloman & Keontra Smith
S - Tyrique Stevenson & Jordan Battle
CB - Chris Steele, Josh Sanguinetti, & Jaden Davis.

This would give a 247 score of 303.41 from the rankings today. That would be good enough for 1st in 2016 and 3rd in 2018 & 2017. So, It'd be elite for sure. Doubt we finish that high though. I'd think 5th is probably highest we finish.

Last edited:
QB - Michael Johnson Jr
TE - Larry Hodges
iOL - Kingsley Eguakan

This would give a 247 score of 303.41 from the rankings today. That would be good enough for 1st in 2016 and 3rd in 2018 & 2017. So, It'd be elite for sure. Doubt we finish that high though. I'd think 5th is probably highest we finish.
Thats very brave of you to put someone on whos a top 5 player in country and never visited campus...

I hope this is the class that gets signed but while I was excited about the class last year I have no idea what the staff is doing this cycle. Alot of kids that arent "takes" that are talented. Now on NSD watch us scramble to get less talented while the kids that arent "takes" go play somewhere else.

Literally every one of your posts is crying and whining.

Maybe let these next few months play out before you tell us how terrible everything is.

Advertisement
Literally every one of your posts is crying and whining.

Maybe let these next few months play out before you tell us how terrible everything is.
Literally i dnt give a s*** what u say literally. It will playout no matter what i post, u post, or anyone else post. These are my opinions at the moment. If it chances, which im hoping, ill be the first one to give praise. Til than dont read my post bro.

Advertisement
Did new rankings come out? Think hodges got a boost on espn and Payton got a boost as well in the composite... I may be late to the party for all I know

Would like to see Miami get the Dixon kid at corner too. I also Want Rian Davis and Tyler Davis from wekiva but know they will be battles
Not sure what our chances are with Tyler. Last I heard, he was supposedly an Ohio Taint lock.

Rian Davis is one of my favorite prospects regardless of position. Elite kid who is an absolute natural. Love him at LB but could develop into a DE. Wekiwa HS is very close by. My sister lives literally a stones throw from the campus. I'm planning to catch a few of their games this year.

Advertisement
QB - Michael Johnson Jr
TE - Larry Hodges
iOL - Kingsley Eguakan

Can't we leave this kind of nonsense to the Gaytor fans?

Any news on the QB? Seems like a tough pull, I hope they have someone else in mind just in case.

Advertisement
QB - Michael Johnson Jr
TE - Larry Hodges
iOL - Kingsley Eguakan

We're taking 28. Add another JUCO DE and either a DT or Zipperer. Delete Steele and add a JUCO CB or a grad transfer.

Keontra Smith is a safety, maybe even a FS with his verified 4.5 40. We'll need him, Stevenson and Battle since we have only 3 returning safeties in 2019.

Renato Brown's name needs to be mentioned either as a DT or OL. And Richards wants to play RB in college, which is why Auburn and the gators have a real chance. The Dixon kid from Tampa may have grade issues, and to my knowledge Sanguinetti is a safety prospect, not a corner. When I spoke to him I got the feeling the kid would really like to play offense but knows he's a DB. IMO, we need to wait to let the evaluation period play out. So the next two months will be key. Also need to keep an eye on who attends Paradise Camp, especially the DB's.

We're taking 28. Add another JUCO DE and either a DT or Zipperer. Delete Steele and add a JUCO CB or a grad transfer.

Keontra Smith is a safety, maybe even a FS with his verified 4.5 40. We'll need him, Stevenson and Battle since we have only 3 returning safeties in 2019.
no Our MAX due to scholarship limits is 28. Its unlikely we take more than 25/26.
Maybe we add a Juco/Grad Transfer player at some positions, maybe not. If we do Guarantee It'll either be OT or DB/DL.
I think Keontra Smith is a striker. I mean **** he played LB all ******* year. This is literally the same position he played in HS. How often do HS LBs end up Safeties at the next level? Not often.

making a prediction is nonsense?
news to me.

There's a LOT that is news to you.

It's not a "prediction", it's a wet dream wish list, and then you go and make things worse by calculating the mythical class ranking that we would get with such a class.

That is, literally, EXACTLY what Gaytor fans do on their board. Seriously.

We have been mocking your childish behavior for years over on the Gaytor Tears thread.

Advertisement
Back