Mobile

mleicht

Premium
Why in the world is the Mobile version of this site not working?! Is that too much to ask for?!

Advertisement
Works for me?
17e4be06795708f507e705a4e4e26403.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

No surprise that I get an absolute idiotic, facetious response right off the bat! I posted a legitimate thread/question for the Administrators of this site. I appreciate all the attention, but I’m simply looking for a resolution. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
No surprise that I get an absolute idiotic, facetious response right off the bat! I posted a legitimate thread/question for the Administrators of this site. I appreciate all the attention, but I’m simply looking for a resolution. Thanks I’m advance!

Maybe if you asked nicely and not like a douche..

I just checked your profile, and for some odd reason, you’re not an Administrator either. Hence why I’m sitting here wondering why you even gave a response! Keep it moving buddy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why in the world is the Mobile version of this site not working?! Is that too much to ask for?!

This guys averages 3 posts a year since 2011 (including tonight) and decides to blow his wad for the year in one topic!

Mods, OP needs his shoes shined. Get on it boys.

Op if you just give them a few mins I bet they will respond to you personally. Just keep clicking refresh till they do. Don't forget to check your PMs. If you keep clicking refresh in there I'm sure a response is just around the corner.

Cheeseburger, Lineage 14.1

Advertisement

This guys averages 3 posts a year since 2011 (including tonight) and decides to blow his wad for the year in one topic!

And this guys seems to be more worried about his post count on this site than he does getting his own wad blown LMFAO!! I’m as certified as they come you stupid ****. Grew up across the street from a Hurricane Legend (Brett Perriman), and I know more about this program than anybody on this site! Like I said previously, I simply expect a resolution to my aforementioned question...and I don’t expect anything less ��

Advertisement

And this guys seems to be more worried about his post count on this site than he does getting his own wad blown LMFAO!! I’m as certified as they come you stupid ****. Grew up across the street from a Hurricane Legend (Brett Perriman), and I know more about this program than anybody on this site! Like I said previously, I simply expect a resolution to my aforementioned question...and I don’t expect anything less ��

Wow... You know more about this program than anyone on CIS? How did you determine your #1 ranking?

Advertisement
Back