Mobile

I’m so angry like OP. Customer service around this place has gone to shīt.

44D8D8E6-C414-452D-9C3B-79D0B3106646.jpg

I know you’re mad, OP, just keep fighting the good fight.

Advertisement
Why in the world is the Mobile version of this site not working?! Is that too much to ask for?!

No, it's is not too much to ask for. I have been working on version 2 of CIS for about 8 months, and expect to release sometime in December or January time frame. The new version of the site is fully responsive and forms to the screen width of any device.

Why in the world is the Mobile version of this site not working?! Is that too much to ask for?!

No, it's is not too much to ask for. I have been working on version 2 of CIS for about 8 months, and expect to release sometime in December or January time frame. The new version of the site is fully responsive and forms to the screen width of any device.

Works fine on an IPad now, which is mostly how I use it.

On my iPhone it’s more of a challenge, I don’t use tapatalk, just the regular safari browser, pinching in and out as I go. Not ideal, but for a minute or two it’s ok. Are you planning on 2 modes? A mobile mode and a browser mode?

Works fine on an IPad now, which is mostly how I use it.

On my iPhone it’s more of a challenge, I don’t use tapatalk, just the regular safari browser, pinching in and out as I go. Not ideal, but for a minute or two it’s ok. Are you planning on 2 modes? A mobile mode and a browser mode?

Responsive, so the website will adapt to screen size. Check this out for an idea: https://xenforo.com/community/

Advertisement

Awesome thanks, becaus tapa talk blows

Advertisement
Back