Mobile QB Kizer behind a purportedly good OL at ND...

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Premium
...has been sacked 19 times tied for 101st in FBS. I think that's 4 more sacks than we've given up.

We've been sacking QBs and notching TFLs. This could be a good matchup for us if our DL is firing off the ball.

Advertisement
I think our DL has been underperformed the last few weeks. Would like to see them sustain pressure.

I think our defense is certainly up to the challenge but I'm with you Franchise, our offense is a ships anchor dragging in the mud right now.

Advertisement
DL ran out of gas against VT in second half. Short week and injuries definitely got the best of them.

The ND OLine was generally good under Heistand until this year. But this year the ND OLine has been a massive flop. That's been one of the biggest reasons for them tanking. They might have the worst OL in FBS except for Miami.

They're also 91st in the country in rushing. So their run game is trash too. Probably a pretty big reason why teams are teeing off on Kizer.

Advertisement
We definitely should hit the kid early and often. I just hope that we are able to do that and still keep contain and eye discipline so that he doesn't Trubisky us to death.

This game may turn out like the Arizona vs Seattle barn burner I watched last week....6-6 tie after 3 OT's.

Defense will play great early on...

Offense will set a record for the most 3 & outs ever in a game.

Advertisement
I dont consider running QB sacks as comparable to a non mobile pocket passer.

Its a sack anytime he runs for no gain.

They have one plan for Saturday, impose their will physically and make us quit. We make it through Q1 in good shape, we'll be there until the end.

Advertisement
They have one plan for Saturday, impose their will physically and make us quit. We make it through Q1 in good shape, we'll be there until the end.

They're going to impose their will with their 91st ranked rushing attack?

We'll be OK if MR doesn't fry the Def with his 90 second(tempo) 3 and out drives!

Advertisement
Back