MOAR douchebags from New Jersey? YES PLEASE

Advertisement
Some of you just don't get it do you? Golden is now recruiting guys with a work ethic and not just a bunch of highly rated prima donnas. Which I assume is the case with this kid. Miami has had way too many entitled athletes over the last several years and it's shown itself on the field.
How would Golden (or any coach for that matter) truly know a kid's work ethic until he stepped foot on campus?

hmmm. can't really see this kid as a DE. looks too slow/un-athletic all around. maybe a blocking TE?

can't really see what they like in this one tbh

On defense, the kid played with his hand down, that had him standing up, and they had him playing inside linebacker. On offense, the kid lined up at tight end, at H-back, they split him wide, they ran him at fullback. Good looking prospect.

kid looks like he is running in quick sand.

Dude, then you need to upgrade to fiber. Go back and watch the kid closely. He's a lot quicker than you think. The kid has offers from Alabama, Stanford and Oklahoma but what the **** to they know.

Some of you just don't get it do you? Golden is now recruiting guys with a work ethic and not just a bunch of highly rated prima donnas. Which I assume is the case with this kid. Miami has had way too many entitled athletes over the last several years and it's shown itself on the field.
How would Golden (or any coach for that matter) truly know a kid's work ethic until he stepped foot on campus?

Interview his coaches, talk with his teachers, talk with the kid.

Unless the kid is just a total douche, how many coaches and teachers would really sandbag the kid like that? I don't think there is any way to be certain about a kid's work ethic until you see it for yourself.

Advertisement
Assuming he can add some weight to that frame I can see him as a 3-4 DE down the road. JJ Watt type of developmental guy. Not terribly excited about that film but I can see some potential there.

Unless the kid is just a total douche, how many coaches and teachers would really sandbag the kid like that? I don't think there is any way to be certain about a kid's work ethic until you see it for yourself.

Ridiculous, might as well say Duke doesn't have work ethic and Isnt a leader as well.

I was thinking a perfect nose tackle for a 3-4.

Kid is already big and only going to get bigger. Plug that middle big boy.

You're joking right? Please don't tell me you really think this kid is what a 3-4 nose tackle should look like.

Advertisement

Ridiculous, might as well say Duke doesn't have work ethic and Isnt a leader as well.
How in the world did you jump to that conclusion?

he has tools ...plays all over the place...seems to know the game and the technique..also seems to be playing in a scheme we will play some(3-4)...If he is indeed 225-230 he doesnt have say "Miami Speed" but he has sold enough speed.....add to it hes from Golden's town....and if his frame allows 20 pds ...kid would be a 6'4 250 pd rs fresh/soph here...that can flip to a strongside de that sets the edge.....

Joey Bosa out of ST thomas is perfect fit for that role...he seems to be similar to Bosa...not as fast or same motor and size though.

Guys i would be all over at that de spot to go along with Sickles are...

Sherit (Tampa Hillsborough)
Bosa (St Thomas)...looked better than Hamilton...freak type player..great blood lines..likely a 4 -5 star type...
Alvonte Bell..Miramar Everglades...flying low key right now..but kid is 6'5 225 with a motor and athleticism..reminds me of Pierre-Paul

Advertisement
You guys are funny. Kid has like 20 offers many of them big time including Bama, UF, ND, and OU. Kid is talent.

hmmm. can't really see this kid as a DE. looks too slow/un-athletic all around. maybe a blocking TE?

On defense, the kid played with his hand down, that had him standing up, and they had him playing inside linebacker. On offense, the kid lined up at tight end, at H-back, they split him wide, they ran him at fullback. Good looking prospect.

They let old farts on this board? Good to see you over here, PC. :)

Advertisement
What I like about this kid are two things: 1. His aggressive persistence, and 2. He's got height and looks to have long arms (something I think a good DE takes advantage of). I like this early offer and I hope we continue recruiting him.

They let old farts on this board? Good to see you over here, PC. :)

Ouch, you sound like my 14 year old son.

Advertisement
Back