MOAR douchebags from New Jersey? YES PLEASE

Advertisement
kid looks solid

I can’t believe they butchered Till I Collapse like that

hmmm. can't really see this kid as a DE. looks too slow/un-athletic all around. maybe a blocking TE?

can't really see what they like in this one tbh

Advertisement
27.gif

hmmm. can't really see this kid as a DE. looks too slow/un-athletic all around. maybe a blocking TE?

On defense, the kid played with his hand down, that had him standing up, and they had him playing inside linebacker. On offense, the kid lined up at tight end, at H-back, they split him wide, they ran him at fullback. Good looking prospect.

They said that about Connor Barwin...boy ending up pretty good on defense.

On defense, the kid played with his hand down, that had him standing up, and they had him playing inside linebacker. On offense, the kid lined up at tight end, at H-back, they split him wide, they ran him at fullback. Good looking prospect.

kid looks like he is running in quick sand.

Advertisement
They offered this slow poke? Just got really nervous about AG's recruiting

**** the guys is just a junior with his whole senior year left and another 8 months after his senior season to get bigger, faster, and stronger...

If they're switching to a 3-4, they'll need big run stopping DEs, not shifty pass rush guys (those would now be the olb), he seems very strong and would fit a 3-4 DE mold

Advertisement
Some of you just don't get it do you? Golden is now recruiting guys with a work ethic and not just a bunch of highly rated prima donnas. Which I assume is the case with this kid. Miami has had way too many entitled athletes over the last several years and it's shown itself on the field.

Advertisement
His offer sheet is really nice for a 2013 kid at this stage of the recruiting cycle.

I was thinking a perfect nose tackle for a 3-4.

Kid is already big and only going to get bigger. Plug that middle big boy.

Remember, Golden coached at Red Bank Catholic. This kid is from the public school for Red Bank. Home boy for Golden.

Advertisement
Back