MNW vs cocoa

Advertisement
Lloyd had a awesome game. Was impressed. Didn't notice jojo much. Smith has great speed off the edge and was good in pursuit. He lined up at d end most of the game. Was hoping to see him stand up and play more backer

Advertisement
Lloyd had a awesome game. Was impressed. Didn't notice jojo much. Smith has great speed off the edge and was good in pursuit. He lined up at d end most of the game. Was hoping to see him stand up and play more backer

JoJo had a 80 yard td but not much else.

Advertisement
I showed up late second. I asked what happened and everyone just said northwestern scored

Thats great the young man is off to a good start for his SR summer, and hopefully he performs well at UM's camp next week. However i have to ask how good is the MNW Oline this year, if they are suspect then was that game really a good gauge of him?

South Fla Sports paints a different picture of the game which they say MNW owned Cocoa, they didn't mention FBL in the Article i wonder if it would have taken away from the SFL slant of the Article considering close score.

Sfl HS article on mnw vs cocoa
Spring Football: Northwestern Takes Down Cocoa | South Florida High School Sports

Go Canes.

Here are some photos
http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=A9&Date=20130524&Category=SPORTS07&ArtNo=305240049&Ref=PH&Profile=1093

Last edited:
I'm sure northwestern was playing a lot of different players but there was times that cocoa's d line was getting almost immediate pressure. If it wasn't for a nice catch and run by number 10 (didn't know who that was) in the third mnw offense was sputtering. Again by time I was watching they were rotating a lot of different players

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back