MMQB on Rousseau

Advertisement
Y'all act like NFL scouts don't poke and prod the smallest of ailments. If he got coronavirus and had even the smallest of issues it would cost him $.

Just be happy one of our guys is about to get paid and kill it in the NFL.

so does catching the flu cost players money in the NFL too?

I get why he’s saying what he’s saying and doing what he’s doing. I don’t like it, but I understand it. Wish I could’ve seen one more season of him in orange and green. Hopefully he goes high in the draft, plays well in the league, and continues to rep and support Miami.

Advertisement
I guess only people playing football are getting sick. Who knew?
No, but by playing everyday you’re exposed to a large group of people that you have no idea where they’ve been or who they’ve been in contact with. There’s no bubble like the NBA. By not playing you can isolate yourself and limit the number of people you come in contact with.

If you don’t understand that concept I don’t know what to say.

Advertisement
😑 Orrrr he can not get sick until after he's drafted.

I would be locked In a big bubble if I had millions on the line.

Not because I'm scared, but because I'm not a stupid f***** idiot.
And how would you train for the most important combine in NFL history?

How do you think all those NBA players got the virus before they quarantined and went to the bubble?

And how would you train for the most important combine in NFL history?

How do you think all those NBA players got the virus before they quarantined and went to the bubble?
He already got a front from his agent. Set up your own facility or pay to privately use one already in place.

As an agent that would be my first move.

Advertisement
He is a top 5ish lock and though he did it for family reasons I don't blame him 1 bit .

Hmm, not sure. Not a ton of game tape and that's a big risk for a top 5 [pick. That said, if there is no CFB this year, there will be a lot of "not a lot of tape on him" comments on players and he has a great shot to be top 5.

Advertisement
No, but by playing everyday you’re exposed to a large group of people that you have no idea where they’ve been or who they’ve been in contact with. There’s no bubble like the NBA. By not playing you can isolate yourself and limit the number of people you come in contact with.

If you don’t understand that concept I don’t know what to say.
A group people are taking precautions and getting tested weekly. He'd be more at risk going to grocery store. Unless he's going to lock himself away for the next 9 months, he's just as likely to get going out than he is being around other football players going through mandatory protocols and testing.

He already got a front from his agent. Set up your own facility or pay to privately use one already in place.

As an agent that would be my first move.
Sure, but your trainer(s) and staff are in close contact. I've yet to see a trainer or bodybuilder who's disciplined about physical distancing, proper masking, etc. Is Rosenhaus gonna create a training bubble? He probably should.

Sure, but your trainer(s) and staff are in close contact. I've yet to see a trainer or bodybuilder who's disciplined about physical distancing, proper masking, etc. Is Rosenhaus gonna create a training bubble? He probably should.
Well an everyday run of the mill trainer I'm sure.

When you are working with multi millionaire or soon to be, you are doing things a bit differently.

Not sure what Rosenhaus plans are...if he has twitter that would be a good question to ask.

Advertisement
Back