MLBU?

Advertisement
Clicked on this because I thought you meant Middle LineBacker U. Which we most definitely are.

But baseball’s pretty good.

Not much to speak of in the last 10 years or so. Stephen Perez-Andrew Suarez and Pete O'Brien.

Advertisement
Collins should get called up this year and be the White Sox everyday catcher in 2020. He's off to a good start at AAA and the Sox are relying on backup-caliber vets right now

Advertisement
Interesting that there are no other Florida schools in the top ten. Which are the best states for producing talent?

Maybe it means we're recruiting wrong, perhaps overshooting? Just asking.

Yes that was a big complaint of me personally and a few on here as well. Morris got lazy and waited so late to fill those spots when he knew those guys weren’t making it here with Juco guys and you saw what happened a few years ago

Yasmani Grandal, Peter Alonso, Zach Collins should make a debut soon
Yasmani Grandal Debut? He's been in the big leagues for a minute. He was LA's starting catcher last year and most of the season before that. The two that LA went to the world series. Yonder Alonso has bounced around a bunch but he's pretty much the starter wherever he goes. He almost made the All-Star team 2-3 years ago I believe when he was in Oakland. Jon Jay also bounces around alot and came out of Miami like 12 years ago but is an impact player and a very consistent hitter everywhere he goes.

Miami's biggest problem is with the guys that are studs that commit but then get drafted super high and end up going straight to the Pro's. Manny Machado, Carlos Correa, Albertico Almora Jr. are some of the most notable guys I can think of off the top of my head who committed to Miami but ended up going high in the draft and went straight. Way back, Chipper Jones did the same thing.

Advertisement
Collins should get called up this year and be the White Sox everyday catcher in 2020. He's off to a good start at AAA and the Sox are relying on backup-caliber vets right now
Collins in the league with his career minor league avg of .235 and suspect defense. I think not!

Yasmani Grandal Debut? He's been in the big leagues for a minute. He was LA's starting catcher last year and most of the season before that. The two that LA went to the world series. Yonder Alonso has bounced around a bunch but he's pretty much the starter wherever he goes. He almost made the All-Star team 2-3 years ago I believe when he was in Oakland. Jon Jay also bounces around alot and came out of Miami like 12 years ago but is an impact player and a very consistent hitter everywhere he goes.

Miami's biggest problem is with the guys that are studs that commit but then get drafted super high and end up going straight to the Pro's. Manny Machado, Carlos Correa, Albertico Almora Jr. are some of the most notable guys I can think of off the top of my head who committed to Miami but ended up going high in the draft and went straight. Way back, Chipper Jones did the same thing.

You can add Yelich to that group as well.

You can add Yelich to that group as well.
Jesus yeah you're right!! Someone told me this the other day and I forgot about it. Was surprised as **** to hear that one. What a shame we couldn't see him in Orange and Green.

Advertisement
Bryan Garcia would have made it last year but Tommy John surgery took care of that. He might make it to the majors this year though.

2012 was unreal. Lost Travieso and Barnum as well in that draft. 4 guys combined in the 1st and 1st round comp.

Advertisement
Back