Mixed Emotions

Pitt is legit. They most likely steamroll us next week. Not just because we’re a poorly coached team, but because they are really solid.

At that point, we’ll effectively be out of contention for the Coastal. Hard to see Diaz not getting the axe, especially if we lose in embarrassing fashion.
Same was said about UNC and NC State. It will be a close again yet again. They beat a Clemson team that struggled to beat a bad Syracuse by 3 and GT by 6. Pickett will kill us, but who knows. He has run up his stats against some really bad teams. He dinked and dunked against Clemson and VT.

Advertisement
I’m absolutely thrilled for the players. They deserved something positive and earned this win in spite of the ineptitude of the coaches. The guys haven’t quit, still playing hard, and the youngin’s are proving they deserve to be on the field.

Who knows what’ll happen in the next 5 weeks. Regardless, I’ll always wish nothing but the best for the players.
I’m w/ u.

The savior of Miami football.
9c047a49-22c6-49a8-9098-193c0396b7a2-USATSI_16776362.jpg

Advertisement
Same was said about UNC and NC State. It will be a close again yet again. They beat a Clemson team that struggled to beat a bad Syracuse by 3 and GT by 6. Pickett will kill us, but who knows. He has run up his stats against some really bad teams. He dinked and dunked against Clemson and VT.
Two of Pitt's starting offensive players went out yesterday with "possible concussions" Neither returned. That will certainly help but they have plenty of other guys who played very well yesterday.

The Canes HAVE to come out with the same energy next week or it will get out of hand quickly

Can we ship a Canes adorned Tampon to this diseased creature?
Whoa, this is what I was afraid of. You have let your perversions seep into your posts. I don’t care if another man likes dudes, I don’t. Which will be a big let down for you considering how much you follow me on the boards. I am not offended by your man crush, I just feel bad for you because I can never return your love or attention. Asking to send tampons to men who aren’t involved in your sexual proclivities is inappropriate though and I may have to report you if you can’t get your unrequited *** love under control.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back