Mixed Emotions

423Hurricane

I’m Well On My Way
Premium
I’m absolutely thrilled for the players. They deserved something positive and earned this win in spite of the ineptitude of the coaches. The guys haven’t quit, still playing hard, and the youngin’s are proving they deserve to be on the field.

Who knows what’ll happen in the next 5 weeks. Regardless, I’ll always wish nothing but the best for the players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m absolutely thrilled for the players. They deserved something positive and earned this win in spite of the ineptitude of the coaches. The guys haven’t quit, still playing hard, and the youngin’s are proving they deserve to be on the field.

Who knows what’ll happen in the next 5 weeks. Regardless, I’ll always wish nothing but the best for the players.
Absolutely! Very happy for all of them. They seemed invested and hyped up.

Advertisement
Pitt is legit. They most likely steamroll us next week. Not just because we’re a poorly coached team, but because they are really solid.

At that point, we’ll effectively be out of contention for the Coastal. Hard to see Diaz not getting the axe, especially if we lose in embarrassing fashion.
Read the same post about NC State.

Pitt is legit. They most likely steamroll us next week. Not just because we’re a poorly coached team, but because they are really solid.

At that point, we’ll effectively be out of contention for the Coastal. Hard to see Diaz not getting the axe, especially if we lose in embarrassing fashion.
Nope, we run a train on Pitt. It's the Coastal, we can't have nice things.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Sometimes all you need is the spark. Team has not played with the level of energy they did today i a while. Not gonna convince me Pitt has more talent than us. Better coaches maybe. Talent, should be equal. If they play like they played today, less some of the bone head plays and penalties. We have a shot. Just saying

Advertisement
Back