Mitchell Agude (DE transfer) puts UM in his Top 4 (COMMITS)

Advertisement
Timing says everything, as does his reply to Jalean's comment on IG telling him he "set the blueprint" (UCLA transfer, 1st round pick). Welcome to the U!

Advertisement
She definitely f*cks....and not the dude next to her. Sorry if that's you @SWFLHurricane. 🤣

Screenshot_20220325-075431_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement

This was posted on 247 by a poster. It's really inspirational and says a lot about this kid. I can see why he and Jaelan Philllips connected

What a great story and a great kid. We would be blessed to have this kid on the team not just due to his ability but also his outstanding character.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When did Chantz become a pencilled in starter?

He hasn’t even flashed as being a good player, Harvey as at least shown some potential, but Chantz has been an overrated speed rusher since HS & hasn’t been good at all IMO.

Take this kid or any other DE that’s wants in, immediately.

This is why some of yall are gonna be in for a rude awakening once the season starts, I think a lot of our fans are really underestimating how poorly structured this roster is & how many holes we have on Defense.

Yes we have the greatest coaching staff ever, but even Bill Walsh & Bill Belichick couldn’t turn this roster into an ACC champion overnight. This will be a 2-3 year rebuild if we’re really being honest, we need Portal help at literally every level except for QB, RB & TE.
How is it possible to have this lack of talent on defense, when our head coach was the D.C.

I'm not sure I agree with the assessment that we have holes all over the defense. Scheme, development and playing favorites were issues under the previous regime. We may not have rabid 4/5 stars who are foamng at the mouth at every position, but there's some talent to work with with 4/5 stars sprinkled on like salt bae. There's a lot we don't yet know about Elijah Roberts, Chase Smith and other highly regarded talents who sat behind the Jon Fords and Amari Carters in clown world from 2019-2021.
agree we have players that others wanted : its not like these guys were not recruited by others

Man I think Steele will do with Manny’s guys what Manny did with D’nofrios guys.

We need bodies though. If we can get solid guys: 2 de, 1-2 dt, 1 mlb, 1-2 Cb it really raises the bar for this defense. If we hit on anyone spectacular lookout.

After 2015, all you heard was how bad the talent was on defense. CIS was wrong then and I think it is wrong now.
Agree : Steele is aggressive, but looks like its a more structure, not leaving huge gaps when he pressures

Advertisement
Back