Mitchell Agude (DE transfer) puts UM in his Top 4 (COMMITS)

Advertisement
pause-damedash.gif
Ur absolutely right! BIG PAUSE😂😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
It's all good dude. I don't find it petty though. It's just the truth. Coral Gables isn't Miami Beach or South Beach for that matter. The expression is just something that I've never been able to relate to. Maybe it's because I was born and raised on Miami Beach, South Beach to be exact. Who knows, but it's always irked me when people refer to the University of Miami's location as South Beach. For me, it's no different than when people refer to Cocoa Beach as Cocoa. 2 completely different places that have absolutely nothing in common other than Coral Gables and Miami Beach are in South Florida and Cocoa Beach and Cocoa are in Central Florida.

Cena Ooo GIF

Advertisement
I will be surprised if he isn't a Cane. I thought he would be a LB, but we want him at DE and I believe they will be looking for another. ****, they are already looking for several positions until it finally pops in April and May.

Advertisement
He was telling people on his visit this is where he wants to be , but as we know that means nada until he makes a public decision. Regardless we should hear something in the next couple weeks.
No shade at the young pup because he will be something to see next yr once he adds legit weight...But if Agude took one look at Cyrus Moss getting first team reps his eyes should have came out his head and signed on the dotted line right then and there. We have zero legit DE depth. Unless he really just doesnt want to come to Miami and play for us..zero reason why he should say "No". Hes an instant starter as soon as he puts the pads on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back