Mirmar Leeward Brown 247 update 2/12

328.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I knw him personally I dont want to ruin anyones moment. After Wednesday day u will trust me I knw alot of the Miramar kids in the area since youth football u will see Wednesday mark my words

Everybody knows that we've always been in the best shape for Leeward so dont give this guy too much credit when he does commit

Advertisement
Aye buddy im not looking for credit im just letting u guy's knw to look forward to Wednesday thats all Buddy I wouldn't write anything I didn't hear from a kids own mouth I dont guess or make up info to sound like a insider

Advertisement
Aye buddy im not looking for credit im just letting u guy's knw to look forward to Wednesday thats all Buddy I wouldn't write anything I didn't hear from a kids own mouth I dont guess or make up info to sound like a insider

Not ripping you just I said a few weeks back too just still being close to the Miramar program that we have a great shot with this kid much like most of the team if UM makes an effort and many have said it on here too so its basically common knowledge at this point. Whether he commits Wednesday? **** if I know but UM is in a great postition

Advertisement
Back