Minn.FB coach fired

Pete

Freshman
The Minn.FB coach was just fired after a winning season and beating
WSU when Minn.was 10 pt underdog.Why?Because he stood up for players
and basically told the Adm.your wrong!
I hope the U and other schools take every g..d damm recruit,transfer
for the next 10 years because this school should never have a player again.
There's the way Bama and FSU run there programs and then there's
the way these pompous asses like Minn.run theirs..
What kills me is I'm a Minn.grad,but after seeing the U play FB,it
changed my allegiance forever!

Advertisement
You're saying FSU and Alabama, one of which recently colluded with local police to cover up a rape, are the ones doing the right thing?

Advertisement

Ok, take a deep breath. A lot of issues and factions at play here

The issue was not the HC standing up for his players. He supported due process for his players but failed to engage the greater issue of sexual assault on college campuses. The details of the case are on all the sports news sites.

The issue was not the HC standing up for his players. He supported due process for his players but failed to engage the greater issue of sexual assault on college campuses. The details of the case are on all the sports news sites.

That's the leftist spin.

The issue was he refused to stamd by and let the school throw his players under the bus.

He was right. Good for him.

Advertisement
they heard chip was interested in college ball again, they tryna get a jump on him...

We should do the same, lol

That's the leftist spin.

The issue was he refused to stand by and let the school throw his players under the bus.

He was right. Good for him.

I don't disagree. The players deserved to be heard and respresented. He should have worded his tweet a bit differently, or perhaps not tweeted. The HC is part of the administration and needed to demonstrate greater leadership in this situation.

Last edited:

coach was fired cause of the optics it looked bad. the coach has to look like he is in charge it didn/t it looked like players were. I don't know if kids were guilty or not but it looks bad to have your team threaten to boycott a bowl game over suspensions from a sexual assault allegation that while it turned out wasn't sexual assault was an instance of kids putting themselves in a bad situation

one that made the university and football team look bad. the school had ever right to suspend the kids they did for making the school look bad , playing football is a privaledge not a right, bowl games are a reward and kids who end up in sexual assault investigations dont' deserve to go to bowl games.

sorry u are wrong on this one school did what they should of and coach should of backed the administration on this one.

Advertisement
You're saying FSU and Alabama, one of which recently colluded with local police to cover up a rape, are the ones doing the right thing?

Where did you read that? ****!

Everywhere. Clown.

Really? The OP did not say that. The OP never inferred the BAMA or FSU way was the right way. Seems it was meant as covering that **** up if anything. You need to work on your reading comprehension skills then you'll learn to think before you speak. You only make yourself look bad.

Guy won his first two bowl games(not sure a hc at Minnesota has ever done that) and minn posted its best record in what 12 or 13 years?

Only 48 but looks a donut away from a heart attack. Should be picked up quickly as a DC and Flemming better not even take an interview for this dumpster fire.

At this point they should just offer kiffin the job, the pr can't get any worse for them and no one else who's decent would take this job.

Last edited:
Advertisement

coach was fired cause of the optics it looked bad. the coach has to look like he is in charge it didn/t it looked like players were. I don't know if kids were guilty or not but it looks bad to have your team threaten to boycott a bowl game over suspensions from a sexual assault allegation that while it turned out wasn't sexual assault was an instance of kids putting themselves in a bad situation

one that made the university and football team look bad. the school had ever right to suspend the kids they did for making the school look bad , playing football is a privaledge not a right, bowl games are a reward and kids who end up in sexual assault investigations dont' deserve to go to bowl games.

sorry u are wrong on this one school did what they should of and coach should of backed the administration on this one.

Committing sexual assault and being investigated for sexual assault are two entirely different concepts. Nobody should be punished for being the subject of an investigation. It's called due process.

Committing sexual assault and being investigated for sexual assault are two entirely different concepts. Nobody should be punished for being the subject of an investigation. It's called due process.

Well said,tcgrad1014.The police in the twin Cities is not some hick Tally group.They said"Yes there was *** but we do not have
sufficient evidence to prosecute."Then the president steps in and says but we have different standards.

By 'backing his players' he essentially sided with them in the whole boycott debacle. Better to side with who signs your paycheck or refuse to take sides. He also should stay off twitter. :stupid:

Where did you read that? ****!

Everywhere. Clown.

Really? The OP did not say that. The OP never inferred the BAMA or FSU way was the right way. Seems it was meant as covering that **** up if anything. You need to work on your reading comprehension skills then you'll learn to think before you speak. You only make yourself look bad.

Hey champ, hows about you check your reading skillz? CBC said one of bama/fsu colluded with police. You asked where he had read that, as if this were made up or unreported. I implied that it was widely reported and that you were a clown for implying it wasn't. You being unable to understand a simple statement by CBC in no way makes me look bad. Clown.

Error

Tallahassee Police Finally Admit Problems With Investigation Of Jameis Winston Rape Case

Advertisement
Back