Minkah Fitzpatrick

It's no secret, we've always had a lot of appeal to northern guys. We used to get more from Pennsylvania than from South Florida.

Advertisement
Even though this kid is from
NJ and golden has great connections there I feel like this is gonna be a hard pull. I think golden and co can do it but it's gonna be tough. Landing this kid would be huge cuz he's a top flight corner and we would have battled off the likes of ohio state and Alabama to land him.

I'm sure most thought the same about Hester for most of the year. I'm not counting this kid out.

Nah. This is gonna be difficult.

Snap ... I like difficult.. builds character.

349.jpg

Looks like his dad/mentor/Genron of New Jersey. Take your pick

Picture taken at UGA stadium. Been there…beautiful stadium. Right on campus. Oh well...

Good looking family too. But, note long sleeves, sweaters, jackets ( except the one little girl -- old school tough short sleeves cotton Hello Kitty, sign her up. My point, contrast picture at THE U, in front of THE U. The pull of ole Sun Tan U still works too. I got issues with Al and Mark, but they work NJ just fine. We got a shot with this kid. Urban is slime and I bet mom and pop smell him out. Still always hard pull with top ten talent.

Advertisement
Even though this kid is from
NJ and golden has great connections there I feel like this is gonna be a hard pull. I think golden and co can do it but it's gonna be tough. Landing this kid would be huge cuz he's a top flight corner and we would have battled off the likes of ohio state and Alabama to land him.

I'm sure most thought the same about Hester for most of the year. I'm not counting this kid out.

Nah. This is gonna be difficult.

I'm sure it will be difficult. No one is saying it's going to be easy. All I'm saying is that I'm not counting this kid out just yet.

Advertisement
Back