Minkah Fitzpatrick to Bama

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama is stacking top 10 recruiters in janitorial positions and trailing them with $100k Tumi limited edition duffel bags.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And cats saying that losing out on SBB wasn't huge because Miami is deep at safety. 1st of all..how many safeties at Miami are All ACC? When you're great, you STACK good players. That's how you create competition. That's where Miami needs to start winning battles.

Advertisement
And cats saying that losing out on SBB wasn't huge because Miami is deep at safety. 1st of all..how many safeties at Miami are All ACC? When you're great, you STACK good players. That's how you create competition. That's where Miami needs to start winning battles.

No way to sugar coat anything about what happened on Saturday. Losing SBB and Ridley to Bama hurts a lot. With that said a lot can change if we play well on the field this year.

#hegotpaid

#don'tworrysouthfloridaisloadedatcbnextyear

#stillundereffectsofthecloud

#welikeour2starsbetter

Let me know if I missed any.

No way to sugar coat anything about what happened on Saturday. Losing SBB and Ridley to Bama hurts a lot. With that said a lot can change if we play well on the field this year.

Hey, I think we might have actually stepped up in rank. We are losing players to a much higher class of competition now. Bama is what we were, well, not quite, but the closes thing to us since us. We have moved beyond losing recruits to criminoles, swam scum and big pussycats. Now we are playing with the big boys. I'm only half joking. Al got Saban off the golf course to stop Bo's last minute OV. This is a step up in weight at least. We belong in battle with Bama, not the girls of Tally and they swamp slime.

Advertisement
Back