Minimal news, but remember this guy?

Advertisement
This made me think. Outside of Bridgewater, I can't come up with a QB we had who de-committed, or transferred, and had any real success elsewhere.

This made me think. Outside of Bridgewater, I can't come up with a QB we had who de-committed, or transferred, and had any real success elsewhere.

68.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Aikman....transferred to UCLA. # 1 overall pick in draft

On October 19, Miami's Jerome Brown broke through the offensive line, sacked Aikman on the Sooner 29-yard line and broke Aikman's ankle.

71.jpg

Advertisement

I would kill to have Berlin back I don't know about you guys

One of the most underrated and misused players in the history of the program. How the **** our coaches didn't put that dude in shotgun permanently after the Florida game will mystify me for the remainder of my life.

Advertisement

One of the most underrated and misused players in the history of the program. How the **** our coaches didn't put that dude in shotgun permanently after the Florida game will mystify me for the remainder of my life.

Answer: the mighty C.OCKer

Amen. I still remember our game, at home, against Tennessee in 2003 and he struggled to look over our OL dropping back. Coker was convinced to make it work with Brock under center. I don't think he had ever been under center his whole life. I had the same concern with Jacory Harris. All his high school footage and a I never saw him under center.

Thanks Joe. That was the point. At least you read for comprehension. Much appreciated.

Off the top of my head:

Devlin - Nothing
Shaw - Nothing
Cook - Nothing
Cannon - Nothing
Marve - Nothing
Guillon - Nothing
Fortay - Nothing
Devlin ended up having a pretty good career at Delaware (after PSU) and has been the Dolphins 3rd string QB for about 3 years now.

Advertisement
Back