"Mine Might Be As Big As Yours..."

Advertisement
I don't mind tall chicks, but Ponders wife is 100x hotter then Taylor.

Agree to disagree. The Ponder chick is good looking but she just reminds me of every single sorority chick turned soccer mom I see every day in the suburbs.

Maria Taylor is like the Queen of the Amazons. Plus, she's not married to a Seminole so that always helps.

Agree to disagree. The Ponder chick is good looking but she just reminds me of every single sorority chick turned soccer mom I see every day in the suburbs.

Maria Taylor is like the Queen of the Amazons. Plus, she's not married to a Seminole so that always helps.

I guess we all have different tastes. To me she has a below average face and the only thing going on for her is that she is tall.

Agree.

I see girls like her all over campus.

Maria is a straight up beaitiful woman with an amazing athletic body, but with a bubble butt, and that’s something you don’t see often.

Advertisement
Agree.

Maria is a straight up beaitiful woman with an amazing athletic body, but with a bubble butt, and that’s something you don’t see often.
Bubble butt? I don’t see it lol. She not even slim thick

Bubble butt? I don’t see it lol. She not even slim thick

I saw her in tight shorts one time and I couldn’t believe the little bubble she had neck there, especially for a skinny , athletic chic.

Closest I’ve seen is Sasha Banks the wrestler , she’s tiny as **** but has crazy *** for her size.

Agree.

Nah she aint got no buns.

Advertisement

Maybe it's unfair but every time I see Sam Ponder I hear Erin Andrews and the mere mention of that Gheytor tw@t actually causes my junk to completely rescind into my body.

She left sports but I always thought Kaylee Hartung could get it in a major way too despite the borderline eighthead.

20180809_151834.jpg

Look at Cager, small hands, no wonder he plays so little.

That was actually interesting insight. Who expected Richards to have bigger hands than Cager?

Still think Cager's gonna have a big year, but every time he drops one, "those **** Maria Taylor hands..."

Advertisement
The reporter y’all need to be talking about is Taylor rooks, she bad as ****

Advertisement

View attachment 62279
Richards vertical is insane, this is from the video by the way

You da man, Brock.

And that's Richards playing hurt. Can. Not. Wait. To see what that kid does this year as an experienced junior, with everything in the world to prove, and hopefully healthy all season. It's just a shame we don't get to see him and Berries puttin on a show at the same time for a full season.

Popcorn is ready.

Advertisement
Back