Mincey

jorgie porter girls GIF by FHM
Not a take.
She’s got a hitch in her hipping motion.

Advertisement
I was a Rumph Ranger during his tenure here. Always thought he did a good job.
Until his last season as the DB coach, my take on Rumph was - good DB teacher, but not the best recruiter, which is what I think led to his on-field coaching move. With recruiting being where it's at presently, I wouldn't be mad at him returning to coach up the CB's at some point, but with the understanding that Mario would have to land the DB big fish.

Until his last season as the DB coach, my take on Rumph was - good DB teacher, but not the best recruiter, which is what I think led to his on-field coaching move. With recruiting being where it's at presently, I wouldn't be mad at him returning to coach up the CB's at some point, but with the understanding that Mario would have to land the DB big fish.
Agreed. He had Corn Elder, Mike Jack, and Dee Delaney playing pretty well. He became an easy scapegoat here on the boards but it was obvious Manny let his boy Banda micro manage the entire secondary. Rumph wouldn't be my first choice but I'd like him being elevated again over keeping Addae.

Advertisement
No one around here wants to take a second to realize under mike, he had our dbs(no matter who they were)playing by far their best ball. The issue everyone had was recruiting and NO ONE wants to take a second to acknowledge he had no authority in that. He went after who Mandy & the bartender told him to and the former players everyone holds against him being Tyson Campbell and surtain both got BIG bags to go where they did. Even if yall wanna put that on him,he still was a **** of a coach and developer of talent.

I’d take him back in a heartbeat over Addae no doubt.

Agreed. He had Corn Elder, Mike Jack, and Dee Delaney playing pretty well. He became an easy scapegoat here on the boards but it was obvious Manny let his boy Banda micro manage the entire secondary. Rumph wouldn't be my first choice but I'd like him being elevated again over keeping Addae.
Banda micromanaging the secondary actually makes a lot more sense as to how it went down.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying we need to ditch Addae for Rumph, however, our CB's, up until his last season, seemed well-trained. I had come to a peace with him coaching, that as long as we got high 3 stars and above, our CB play would not be a reason we lost games.

Anyway, props to Mike and if ever there was a natural situation for him to shine, it would be this one with Mario recruiting.

No one around here wants to take a second to realize under mike, he had our dbs(no matter who they were)playing by far their best ball. The issue everyone had was recruiting and NO ONE wants to take a second to acknowledge he had no authority in that. He went after who Mandy & the bartender told him to and the former players everyone holds against him being Tyson Campbell and surtain both got BIG bags to go where they did. Even if yall wanna put that on him,he still was a **** of a coach and developer of talent.
This is probably the truth. I wanted him gone cause of recruiting but I know Bama and UGA passed that bag. Still would take TRob over him or someone else who’s relentless. But the HC is the guy that’s supposed to bring in the corners so to me that’s on Mario. Kids come for the HC and eventually that position group needs to be upgraded with high quality nfl talent types. Don’t know when that is but Mario has to pull it off, and without Saban it’s much easier but you got Kirby and that’s it.

They came on late
Along with Riley, these cats were Miami up until the final days before the early signing period. I just don’t get it, well I do because it was Saban, but we were loyal to the kids and the last second they were gone. Yet other South Florida players feel slighted because we didn’t pursue them earlier. Just mind boggling how we’re viewed in that instance.

Advertisement
Along with Riley, these cats were Miami up until the final days before the early signing period. I just don’t get it, well I do because it was Saban, but we were loyal to the kids and the last second they were gone. Yet other South Florida players feel slighted because we didn’t pursue them earlier. Just mind boggling how we’re viewed in that instance.
Saban was the goat and they are winning. Very easy to figure out

This is probably the truth. I wanted him gone cause of recruiting but I know Bama and UGA passed that bag. Still would take TRob over him or someone else who’s relentless. But the HC is the guy that’s supposed to bring in the corners so to me that’s on Mario. Kids come for the HC and eventually that position group needs to be upgraded with high quality nfl talent types. Don’t know when that is but Mario has to pull it off, and without Saban it’s much easier but you got Kirby and that’s it.
Trob is NOT a good coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I see why we can't get top rated cb recruits....our own fans are always whining about the staff...they forget Miami football been down for like 20 years now...we currently have the a top 5 class.... only problem right now is filling our needs in the portal....

His track record says otherwise.

The fact he keeps getting hired at top programs must count for something.
His recruiting says otherwise, not his coaching. As I've made clear throughout the years, I'll take a coach who can affect everyone in his room with his coaching and developement over a Recruiter any day. Travaris has literally parlayed this long *** career off the backs of being at programs early on that bought recruits. His track record says he's had a few high 4 or 5 star dudes who he's put in the league. Maybe those dudes didn't need his coaching too tough. Cause look what his track record says about all the other dudes he's coached throughout the years that didn't amount to anything.

Advertisement
Back