Mincey

Look at the DB’s Alabama has sent to the pro’s over the years including many of them from down here -Like Eddie Jackson from Boyd Anderson,Patrick Surtain AH Plantation,Jordan Battle STA and others-

Saban is an elite DB coach as well-

No surprise.
It's easy to be a good cook when you get that kind of ingredients, but yes Saban speciality is DB's.

Advertisement
Why can't Mario just do the simple apparent **** to make the team better? Fire Addae (should've last year) and get Corey Raymond.

Also, add Jackson at CB. Kid is good and begging for Miami to offer and Miami absolutely needs corners. Who cares if he left last year? Cam is ****ting in your mouth and that's apparently fine so who cares about a kid who changed his mind?

This dip**** can't do anything quickly and decisively.
because he would essentially fired his whole first staff other than Big Joe who majority also have asked to be fired.

Advertisement
Why can't Mario just do the simple apparent **** to make the team better? Fire Addae (should've last year) and get Corey Raymond.

Also, add Jackson at CB. Kid is good and begging for Miami to offer and Miami absolutely needs corners. Who cares if he left last year? Cam is ****ting in your mouth and that's apparently fine so who cares about a kid who changed his mind?

This dip**** can't do anything quickly and decisively.

Just did year-end evals in the last couple of days.

If there are changes to come, should happen soon.

Advertisement
Mario better be on Mincey’s phone;

1704927210526.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like in “ Back to School “ Rodney Dangerfield .
“ I was a mighty big check “

Till BAMA has no plans to play him as he’s only a fill in player, them he’ll portal early .

At least he knows what’s best for his family telling his mommy , I got this I’m a big boy now man of the world I know things.

GOCANES
If he's not good enough to play at Bama, then why would we want him?

Advertisement
Back