Million dollar Question....

321>CANES<305

Sophomore
Can Miami still win the coastal???

1.) How are we going to get there? What needs to be done? Are we going to go on a Winning streak?
2.) What adjustments need to be made?
3.) What are the things should be implemented going forward ? Schemes, Plays , Players Playing etc..?
4.) What team is left on our schedule that will give us fits? Or who you think we may lose to?
5.) What other teams you think will have losses on its resume in our favor in getting to the coastal?

Just some optimism in a post that we could follow through out the remainder of our season. 🎊 Acc Coast Champs 🍾 or Fail :ibis-roflmao-sm3: (n) (Point blank periodt)-Yes, with the T.

Go Canes!

I'm hurt dawg! Don't ask me if i'm alright ! **** Naw!

🏆:neonu:

Advertisement
Advertisement
sorry about the caps lol our defense is not as good as last year. not sure who else we lose to but i didnt think we would lose to unc.

Advertisement
Who else you think we will lose to? I'm curious.

If we lost to that UNC team, anyone is in play.

Not trying to be doom and gloom, but if you look at the bulk of the game, UNC isn't good.

We moved the ball at will and outside of their initial onslaught, shut them down.

We started poorly and finished atrociously. We didn't capitalize in the Red Zone, bungled STs and played our defensive assignments poorly when they mattered most.

Do that against even a bad team, you probably lose at least half the time.

Not trying to be doom and gloom, but if you look at the bulk of the game, UNC isn't good.

We moved the ball at will and outside of their initial onslaught, shut them down.

We started poorly and finished atrociously. We didn't capitalize in the Red Zone, bungled STs and played our defensive assignments poorly when they mattered most.

Good point. What record you think we may end up having?

True. But if Manny learns to put together four quarters of football, UNC looks like who we thought they were. I see the potential for a good team in these 2 **** games. I'd love to see this team figure it out, and peak towards the end... rather than collapse after a strong start.

Advertisement
True. But if Manny learns to put together four quarters of football, UNC looks like who we thought they were. I see the potential for a good team in these 2 **** games.

I hear you but the potential has been there plenty, for years, and right now we're stuck in the same spider hole.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back