2024 Mike "Tank" Williams 3* OT from MD

Advertisement
Yes.

Kids wingspan has to be 83+, JFC. He moves around pretty well too for someone that size and has a mean streak. I expect his stock to absolutely rocket after the Spring circuit and more eyes get laid on him. Glad we seen to be making a move early.

Advertisement
Freezing Nat Geo GIF by National Geographic Channel

Advertisement
Mike was interviewed on Sebastian Lane tonight

Highlights

1. Long time Canes fan. Has been watching Ray Lewis and Sean Taylor highlights since he was little
  2. Main competition right now. USCe, USC and Maryland
  3. Played soccer for 4 years, likely why he's got good feet

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mike was interviewed on Sebastian Lane tonight

Highlights

1. Long time Canes fan. Has been watching Ray Lewis and Sean Taylor highlights since he was little
  2. Main competition right now. USCe, USC and Maryland
  3. Played soccer for 4 years, likely why he's got good feet

Soccer background ehh? First time I’ve heard of that for a Olinemen. Usually it’s basketball or wrestling.

Soccer background ehh? First time I’ve heard of that for a Olinemen. Usually it’s basketball or wrestling.
Ditto for me. Surprised both hosts too. IDK any OL has ever answered a question like that.

Advertisement
Ditto for me. Surprised both hosts too. IDK any OL has ever answered a question like that.

We had a recruit a few years back who played a lot of soccer. Not sure if it was an OL.

And there was a former NFL player (can't remember who) who did ballet to help with balance and footwork.

I can guarantee you though that he was the only "Tank" out there on the soccer fields. Said he played striker and mid-field. If he had any lift at all, must have been extremely tough to mark on corners for the smaller kids.

Advertisement
Back