Mike Smith

D

deleted5896

I know it has been discussed, but the young man deserves his own thread. He had the best game of his career last night. Perfect example of how competition brings out the best in players - even the ones we've completely written off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid made a statement. Another instance where second string comes in and shines. It the old days it was so common that I use to get excited when a backup got a chance. In our first NC a couple backups on defense were huge in that win.

Kid made a statement. Another instance where second string comes in and shines. It the old days it was so common that I use to get excited when a backup got a chance. In our first NC a couple backups on defense were huge in that win.

Yeah, it happen with Jimmy's first 'chip too. Tiger Clark came in for Jorge Mira and balled the **** out!

Not there yet, but we're getting better with our depth issues.

Solid tackler..when he hits ball carriers they always go backwards
He comes with bad intentions

Advertisement
For the first time Mike Smith looked like he belonged in big boy college football. I really wish he would get the player to the ground when he shows up more times than he does, but he played great last night.

When Shaq went down Smith switched to WLB, Pinckney's spot, and he played much much better just coming downhill right away. Great adjustment by Diaz.

He absolutely killed it last night! Was every where. My buddy was asking who he was? What star was he last year? Had to break the news that we dont have much more time with him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back