Mike Smith moved to FB

Not a good sign for Mike if true...transfer time..and dont give me tha tbullshyt about taking one for the team... Mike SMith is not a FB

Never fails.

NoleVern with his usual troll take, turning every fūcking thing into a negative.

It's what you do, Vern
naw not this time I dont think he can play here...he should transfer...coming out of high school he was an edge rusher he is not a linebacker anyway naturally...he should go somewhere else..

Dude was solid last year, was he not?

Advertisement
Not a good sign for Mike if true...transfer time..and dont give me tha tbullshyt about taking one for the team... Mike SMith is not a FB

Never fails.

NoleVern with his usual troll take, turning every fūcking thing into a negative.

It's what you do, Vern
naw not this time I dont think he can play here...he should transfer...coming out of high school he was an edge rusher he is not a linebacker anyway naturally...he should go somewhere else..

He was solid your right....but there are 4 linebackers in front of him not including Gordinier...and now they made him a temporary FB..the writing is on the wall... I think he sill has potetntial rushing the passer

This is why I pay little to no attention to practice reports. He looked lost at LB last year and the defense immediately fell apart most of the time the backup LBs came in. Suddenly, this preseason people were claiming he's a top backup and looking dynamic.

Never fails.

It's what you do, Vern

He was solid your right....but there are 4 linebackers in front of him not including Gordinier...and now they made him a temporary FB..the writing is on the wall... I think he sill has potetntial rushing the passer
Why leave a great school and your home to go to some **** G5 school that might let him play DE? Not everyone has a big NFL future. Some guys are role guys who can move around when needed, play marquee P5 football in front of their family and get a great free education.

Hope Smith goes all in for the FB position. It's an alternate path to Sundays, if this year's draft is any indication.

Advertisement
Never fails.

It's what you do, Vern

Why leave a great school and your home to go to some **** G5 school that might let him play DE? Not everyone has a big NFL future. Some guys are role guys who can move around when needed, play marquee P5 football in front of their family and get a great free education.

at 20 years old I wouldnt be giving up my dream of making it to the NFL..thats the only reason...

This is why I pay little to no attention to practice reports. He looked lost at LB last year and the defense immediately fell apart most of the time the backup LBs came in. Suddenly, this preseason people were claiming he's a top backup and looking dynamic.

I said he was a bit wooden and late last year, and I was crucified.

That said, I wouldn't write him off to offense just yet. We're thin at LB, and he was kinda all right last year. If he gets passed by the forth and fifth linebackers, then yeah, he'll probably be asked to focus, keep his head down, and open some holes, find a role. But I'm not convinced he's out of the linebacking race just yet.

Just curious. For all those claiming Mike Smith sucked last year, that he was "late" and so forth, please post video clips showing examples of his poor play..

At the very least, describe with specifics the plays which illustrate his incompetence.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
He was alright if you ask me, but he has 3 true sophs in front of him. This might turn out good

I though he was alright last year in short stints. Obviously he's not starting caliber but he didn't embarass himself. Maybe he wants the oportunity to see the field more? I'd rather be on the field as a FB than be on the bench as a LB.

Just curious. For all those claiming Mike Smith sucked last year, that he was "late" and so forth, please post video clips showing examples of his poor play..

At the very least, describe with specifics the plays which illustrate his incompetence.

Thanks in advance.

With Richt's latest move, I think your self righteous camp is sidled with the homework, the burden of proof. Show me where he flashed, and in that search, I think you'll find some truth in the "he's only kinda all right" perspective.

Thanks in advance.

With Richt's latest move, I think your self righteous camp is sidled with the homework, the burden of proof. Show me where he flashed, and in that search, I think you'll find some truth in the "he's only kinda all right" perspective.

I'm not saying he's good or bad, because to be honest, I recall very few of his plays.

So there are people saying he basically sucks. I want to know why.

Your logic is totally convoluted. I asked for a reason why specifically people think he's bad, why is it then up to me to find proof where he "flashed", especially since I'm not saying he did.

Nice try though. You might want to try thinking through your responses a little better next time.

Advertisement

Thanks in advance.

I'm not saying he's good or bad, because to be honest, I recall very few of his plays.

Your logic is totally convoluted. I asked for a reason why specifically people think he's bad, why is it then up to me to find proof where he "flashed", especially since I'm not saying he did.

Nice try though. You might want to try thinking through your responses a little better next time.

My logic is "convoluted"? You're my least favorite poster primarily because you type so many words yet say so very little.

Thanks in advance.

My logic is "convoluted"? You're my least favorite poster primarily because you type so many words yet say so very little.

You're a really odd person. You have a hardon for me. Following me around, flailing away, trying to one-up me, and failing miserably.

I'm your "least favorite poster" is your response to my well reasoned logical response to your abortion of a post. Don't be so angry, desperate and jealous. Study hard, read up, try to increase your IQ, get a better job, and then maybe you'll be able to be more like me.

Or put me on ignore. Your choice.

Thanks in advance.

CaneClassic has become my favorite poster

Advertisement
Mike Smith was solid last year but it looks like they believe Jennings can at least split reps with him which is a good thing.

Thanks for weighing in, NoleVern.

You can now go back into hibernation until one of our recruits decommits, or something happens that you can put a negative spin on.

Every time the back up linebackers came into the game we immediately got gashed. Mike Smith moving to FB is great news for the team as a whole.

Thanks in advance.

You're a really odd person. You have a hardon for me. Following me around, flailing away, trying to one-up me, and failing miserably.

I'm your "least favorite poster" is your response to my well reasoned logical response to your abortion of a post. Don't be so angry, desperate and jealous. Study hard, read up, try to increase your IQ, get a better job, and then maybe you'll be able to be more like me.

Or put me on ignore. Your choice.

Exhibit A.

And for the record about hardons and followabouts, you're the one who asked me to do homework and then got confused when I flipped it on you.

Use your brain more and fingers less.

Advertisement
Back