Mike Smith commits

if we dont win 9-10 games this year, i will agree with the people who criticize staff. i truly believe the 2013 class is the last class needed to get his on point as far as depth. 2011 was a rushed class and most kids didnt work out. 2012 kids played alot, 2013 will fill in the spots. 2014 is reload instead of rebuild.

Advertisement
in defense of marcus, he was playing before ready as a fresh. then he was in doghouse, then playing, in doghouse nad then playing. he was a de then a lb, then a de then an lb. that staff messed those kids up. come on, kelvin cain played mlb, de, olb. shayon green was a mlb. they were throwing crap and the wall and hoping it sticked. You dotn think Olivier Vernon would have developed more in 3 years under this staff? look how they turned jacory around in one year.

He was hurt A LOT too. Byproduct of bad weight gain, poor conditioning program, and playing too early.

Yea Mrob fell victim to injuries... Not the doghouse... He couldn't put on weight and he didn't cover well at linebacker... I don't think they were throwing anything at the wall with him... He was forced to play early and never recovered from the injury bug... As for Cain his most productive game was at MLB... I'm not going to say Mrob would have developed more under this staff because our defensive players especially at lb developed nicely...

As for Smith I haven't seen his tape but his production is good and he's hungry for success... He wants to be here... I know he's going to give his all...

Mike Smith come on down.....

Think he fits the Gabe Terry mold....except i think he has even better pass rush moves...kid is two years away....but who cares...let him pack on the weight and let him go....

I saw Tyriq Mccord Aas undersized as he was be somewhat effective....i expect a kid like this can do something down the road.

Advertisement
@P_Ariz3: Just spoke with new #Canes commit Mike Smith. What did his defensive coordinator Luther Campbell tell him today? “Welcome to the family.”

@P_Ariz3: Mike Smith said that recent trips to Alabama, UGA, UF, and FSU made him want to commit to Miami even more #Canes.

@P_Ariz3: Just spoke with new #Canes commit Mike Smith. What did his defensive coordinator Luther Campbell tell him today? “Welcome to the family.”

@P_Ariz3: Mike Smith said that recent trips to Alabama, UGA, UF, and FSU made him want to commit to Miami even more #Canes.

Finally a S. Florida kid who ain't impress with the nonsense these other programs are saying about the []_[]...Should have 12 threads about him instead of a guy who is leaving S. Florida.

Advertisement
Back