Mike Smith and Demetrius Jackson......

Listen to your boy (Duval voice)...

Any insight into why Arkansas' insiders are so confident on him? Some are still saying to ignore his public comments and that he'll sign with them

Ppl say Canes fans are bad on twitter we don't have anything on Arkansas fans they are batchit crazy...they stalk Jackson day and night

They prolly think it will work because it surely worked with Alex Colllins. They tweeted him every second of the day and he loved it. But them again he's a cheerleader

Advertisement
Very excited about these two guys. I admit I wasnt high on either this time last year but they both proved me wrong. Esp Mike Smith. Very excited for these kids to work together their redshirt years. Pushing each other in every facet. Trent Harris too. We are in great hands on the front 7 in the future. (esp if we get TV back)

You have to understand Arky fans. Other than stalking recruits, only thing on the agenda is browsing the aisles at the local Walmart.

Jackson:
2014 is the class to turn it around ... ... ��������✊✊

Gotta be a great environment with Smith, Jackson and Moten around Valentine today!

I love the fact that Valentine is there with Smith and Jackson. Hopefully they bond like the OL recruits have.

Advertisement
what i love most is we can redshirt a handful of guys now. that is so important. first time under AG we have had that luxury.

man, I'm excited to see this defense, some of the best from dade and broward coming in this year. We can almost field a defense with just this class!

Demetrius Jackson ‏@F5_Jackson 5m
Loved having our championship parade through overtown can't wait to have on biscayne as a hurricane

Advertisement
Demetrius Jackson ‏@F5_Jackson 7m
I'm a cane ����✊�� not taking any other visits this is it focusing in on basketball now... I stand with the ����

329.gif

Advertisement
Back