Mike Smith and Demetrius Jackson......

Advertisement
Demetrius Jackson ‏@F5_Jackson 7m
I'm a cane ����✊�� not taking any other visits this is it focusing in on basketball now... I stand with the ����

SkrillexFan.gif

I'm a cane ����✊�� not taking any other visits this is it focusing in on basketball now... I stand with the ����

I said it over and over again a few days ago that Barrow has **** locked down!!!!!
Yeah, he has been committed but with the way things have gone the last month, this is huge, HUGE. Its Highs and Lows, and the Lows have been Loooowwww this year, I think we close on High, **** it, we are due for a tsunami of good news.....

I said it over and over again a few days ago that Barrow has **** locked down!!!!!
Yeah, he has been committed but with the way things have gone the last month, this is huge, HUGE. Its Highs and Lows, and the Lows have been Loooowwww this year, I think we close on High, **** it, we are due for a tsunami of good news.....

I was never worried because the kids so **** new at this. We know recruiting is crazy af but imagine for a 17 year old just getting into the **** for the first time ever as in his first year playing ball and killing it like he did. Now imagine doing it in So Fla with all the other bs around (we know what that means). Then imagine that the kids a good kid who said he wants to be a preacher when he grows up so he isn't a bad kid just so new that he didn't know how to handle it but Barrow has done a great job with him so I never thought he'd leave unless we pushed him out

Advertisement
Good to hold on to Jackson. Shirt him, let him fill out and learn more football, then release him. He's got freak potential.

Advertisement
Mike Smith is an essential part of this class. If not for his pass rushing abilities, then for the fact that we have to hit our dread quota every season.

If Jackson is 6'5" then Smith is 6'4" cause they look about the same height. Nice! I didn't realize smith was the big, guess I wasn't paying close enough attn to his physical #s. Kid looks like a MAN! Low low low sunshine meter!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like to think a Miami kid like Jackson would laugh hysterically if they took him to that whack *** catfish hut so just so a bunch of fat pale racists in Arkansas gear could cheer him on after every bite.

Remember, Collins was a cornball brother who made small marks with his Sharpie on his lacrosse stick just to see how far down he could suck. So naturally, the cheering catfish lounge appealed to him.

Advertisement
Back