Mike shula..... Holy ****

Gamineal

All-ACC
This one made me laff ( would love Dorsey on the staff) but Shula..

### Mike Shula. Son of legendary Dolphins coach Don Shula, Mike has received plaudits for his work as the Carolina Panthers’ offensive coordinator since 2013. He went 4-9, 6-6, 10-2 and 6-6 in four years at Alabama before being fired after the 2006 season but left considerable talent behind for Saban, who replaced him. If Shula took the job, he could bring with him Panthers quarterbacks coach and former UM great Ken Dorsey.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In terms of how gratuitous and stupid this would be, it is on par with the Dolphins trying to hire Marino as their GM a few years ago.

Who the **** is even discussing these coaches as options?

It would be nice to have a competent AD in charge of this process, not a group of board members who watch one game a year sitting around and shouting out awful suggestions.

Advertisement
So are they just gonna trot out every name that has the tiniest connection to the city of Miami.

Let's just get Don Shula if this is how it's gonna be

Who the **** is even discussing these coaches as options?

It would be nice to have a competent AD in charge of this process, not a group of board members who watch one game a year sitting around and shouting out awful suggestions.
In my mind I picture our Board meetings about the football program to look and sound like those commercials where the clueless cable company execs talk about how they are going to compete with DirecTV:
[video=youtube_share;s0XXS7eswC0]https://youtu.be/s0XXS7eswC0[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Negative. I know it was a long time ago but he was so horrible as the bucs oc that i dont want him anywhere near our program

If there's a name worse than Cristobal, other than bringing Al back and giving him a 10 year extension, it's Mike Shula.

Advertisement
Back