Mike Ryan on Lebatard Show 11/29

The last 24-48 hours have been crazy. I think Miami's only route is Cristobal or Kiffin at this point to keep up with the Jones'. They literally don't have any other options.

Nobody nationally is going to care who the new AD is as long as it isn't a joke of a hire. If it's someone capable and respected, even if that's just amongst the administrative world, then it's fine.

If in two weeks time Miami has a new AD, announced Cristobal/Kiffin, the creation of a football operations role (Zo or someone similar), and reiterate the commitment of $20M - $30M to football then I think you could argue it's the biggest move of the offseason for college football.

Advertisement
He's 65, revenge and redemption, really? What kind of mature man gives a **** about that? His legacy is a great one, something to be proud of. I don't think he needs redemption and that's the general sentiment I'd think. His name has been publicly cleared.

Now if he wanted to get back in the game because he loved it and missed it, cool.

Again, 65, out of it for roughly four years. Enjoy life Tom, you deserve it.
if you don´t think powerful men that have been wronged do not seek redemption or revenge, i would conclude you are very naive.

if you don´t think powerful men that have been wronged do not seek redemption or revenge, i would conclude you are very naive.

There are some, but most don't give a **** if they're sure of themselves. His life wasn't ruined and he came out on top, finely compensated, and gets to live a life most don't.

Advertisement
Back