Mike Ryan joins CIS Live at 2 PM today (Wednesday)

1724264084316.webp
 
Saw Cannonball Run at a theater in Gainesville back in the day. At the end of the movie everyone broke out into individual discussion groups. You know to discuss the recurring use of DeLouise as the Christ figure.......
1724290789387.gif

He shall be referred to as “Him” DUN DUN DUUUUN!!!
 
Mike kept asking if this is a must win year, why we need to spend NIL, on a 4th string freshmen scholarship QB. Was surprised D$ or Pete did not answer him completely.

Need at least 4 scholarship qbs on a roster; for practice/scout team purposes, injuries, roster balance, etc......

I could be wrong?
 
I tried so hard to watch this. Pete and D are very good. I just do not understand why anyone would intentionally expose their ears to this Mike dude. Just being a Miami fan and having some degree of fame does not make you interesting or entertaining.
 
Back
Top