Mike Ryan/AD Update - 12/2

Advertisement
Nunez's demands- "So when do I start? Today?"

The school not meeting his stipulations- "You don't. Da fugg you talking about? Broooo, this was just a courtesy interview for a couple of Columbus guys that somehow know you from Miami High. No hard feelings. We'll cover your flight back to ABQ. Do you prefer a 12 hr layover in Dallas or do you just want to rent a car in Phoenix?"
i swear they are given tooooo much credit to this dude at new mexico.

lol @ his demands...bih only thing good out of new mexico was the show breaking bad

i swear they are given tooooo much credit to this dude at new mexico.

lol @ his demands...bih only thing good out of new mexico was the show breaking bad
damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

Advertisement
I haven’t read the entire thread, but if it is indeed true that Epstein (or any board member) is purposely leaking information to make Miami look less appealing to Cristobal (or any other candidate), that is conduct detrimental to the university he is entrusted to support. If true, appalling.

I haven’t read the entire thread, but if it is indeed true that Epstein (or any board member) is purposely leaking information to make Miami look less appealing to Cristobal (or any other candidate), that is conduct detrimental to the university he is entrusted to support. If true, appalling.
See how Cristobal gets treated by Quack fans if he loses tomorrow night. He went postal when fans were booing his QB earlier in the year. Just wait.

Dude I started working on that one and its a pain in the ***. I'm doing this all on my phone using open source apps so I'm kind of limited in what I can do, plus I'm learning as I go.

I got Kelly's face imposed over Strong's but the "Welcome Lincoln" sign is beyond my know-how. I might **** with it tonight after the kids go to bed because it's hilarious.
Dude. I made one easy one and it took me all night. They don’t know the effort you’re putting in on this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back