Mike Ryan/AD Update - 12/2

Advertisement
Lol.

Hey man, where’s my blazing saddles kelly/Riley gif?

You should prepare a jurich/Gino one just in case.
Dude I started working on that one and its a pain in the ***. I'm doing this all on my phone using open source apps so I'm kind of limited in what I can do, plus I'm learning as I go.

I got Kelly's face imposed over Strong's but the "Welcome Lincoln" sign is beyond my know-how. I might **** with it tonight after the kids go to bed because it's hilarious.

Having to go to these lengths to settle things indicates that it’s not as smooth sailing as one would like to believe.

Instead of releasing a statement, all Frenk, Echeverria & Fernandez have to do is, you know, hire an AD...
Exactly, the only way to truly put all this too bed is to hire an AD.

I want Jenn Strawley to be forced to do it
Yes let this hottie do it
Eyo_MjsW8AEcANH

D9MUlyLXYAAJYj5

TUCDYFNYTZAARD5ZF2U5J52TCE.jpg

Advertisement
You know you inadvertently raise a good point. One rationale for not firing Manny after Blake was fired was supposedly that they don't have an AD to do it, and the BOT does not want to get involved with firing a coach. But Strawley is technically the interim AD. If they really wanted Manny out, she could do it.
So could the president.

we will never land a Riley type coach here. we aren't that program or that draw. we aren't similar to USC in that way. the only similarity is that were private schools in large cities. they have a ton more resources and financial support than we have (at least to this point). ive said it for a while that Mario is the best well get so it is what it is.
How when Lane Kiffin is a better coach

Advertisement
Maybe the problem is …
The more power you give the AD, the less enthusiastic Mario has for coming here.
The less power you give the AD, the harder it is to find a strong AD.

I don’t understand a possible Mario-Alonzo alliance. Why would Mario want a football-specific AD who is a scouting guru? That’ll probably alienate Mario — having a guy supervising him too closely.
Zo: Hey, there’s this great right tackle in South Carolina. We should pull out all stops to recruit him
Mario: Sorry. I have other plans for that slot.
Zo: But this SC kid will solve a lot of problems for us. Let’s get him.
Mario: Nope. I have a portal kid who will fill that slot.
Zo: Well, go for both.
Mario: Can’t. I’m running out of slots and I’ve got to fix our linebacker mess.
Zo: Big mistake.
Mario: I like to make my own mistakes. Go figure out how to build an on-campus stadium. Get off of my turf.
Zo: F$&k you
Mario: F$&k you

But when Manny Diaz said it.......

y'all should go check out that Flo dudes last vid. he's talking about how a lot of these insiders aren't keeping it real and that Nuñez wanted to structure the program like LSU but the school didn't want to handover that much power. plus some other things.

Advertisement
y'all should go check out that Flo dudes last vid. he's talking about how a lot of these insiders aren't keeping it real and that Nuñez wanted to structure the program like LSU but the school didn't want to handover that much power. plus some other things.
Not quite, he said that Nunez made demands that Miami wouldn't agree to. We don't know what those demands were - but considering where Nunez is coming from I can see why they told him to go **** his own face.

Just my opinion, but it’s because this has always been about Mario and what he wants. I think Mario wants him and Alonzo over football. The rest of the department can be managed separately. If that’s what it takes to get Mario, then that’s what they are going to do. Period.

Advertisement
Not quite, he said that Nunez made demands that Miami wouldn't agree to. We don't know what those demands were - but considering where Nunez is coming from I can see why they told him to go **** his own face.
he said Nuñez had demands and wanted to put in the same infrastructure that he had at LSU. the school didn't meet his stipulations.

oh and he also said he saw messages from two different candidates, from two different schools say that the Miami athletic department is a mess

Advertisement
Back