Mike Ryan/AD Update - 12/2

Advertisement
I’m curious exactly what “total control” means. I have no idea what a typical power structure would be.

If it means decisions about how to spend money on facilities, assistant coaches, philosophy, even who gets in, who gets suspended and when/for what/how long, that all seems fine.

I would think any AD would still mostly control indirect finances (vendor contracts, for example), probably OOC scheduling?

I’m just trying to get an idea of what the potential hang ups might be.
Not sure but ill take a stab at it.it probably means when he is winning 8 or 9 games a year we may not like it but we better learn to love because he will have us bent over and ramming us in the backside to keep it clean

I do believe that Mario is WAY WAY OVERHYPED and is an excellent recruiter but he is NOT a head coach that I would give $$$$$$. Just my opinion but I believe here there is much better talent than Mario starting with Luke Fickell

I do believe that Mario is WAY WAY OVERHYPED and is an excellent recruiter but he is NOT a head coach that I would give $$$$$$. Just my opinion but I believe here there is much better talent than Mario starting with Luke Fickell
But do you at least agree that Mario, even if overhyped, is still much better than Defenseless Diaz?

Advertisement
Luke is coming... I just feel it in The Force! (and he didn't like NDame went internal when he was almost packed and on the way there!)

(And ofc we have to wait till AFTER the CFP. So glad to be patient FOR THAT! ...yeah I know, unfair to Manny, but "oh well".))

(and shhhhh.... don't upvote this post. This needs to be kept quiet <for now>)

Last edited:
This is why you need an AD and Football Ops personnel. The football ops is basically an AD job in itself…:

Let the AD concentrate on non rev sports, fundraising etc and let football ops handle everything football.
It makes to much sense. I mean were just fans and yet we see it clear as day. We could literally take a poll on here and probably come up with a better game plan then these clowns. Theres a few posters on this board and on RCT that I honestly think they would do a better job running this ship.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like this?

km_20211201-1_720p_1.gif

km_20211127-2_720p_1.gif

ezgif-2-33f9da583e07.gif

^ Was saving this one for the Mario announcement but @Liberty City El laid the groundwork so I had to follow through.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back