Mike Ryan/AD Update - 12/2

This and I think that’s the accelerated timeline he’s referring to

What, you mean "accelerated" doesn't mean that we are speeding through additional interviews next week?

Never be surprised by how many porsters demonstrate that they can't read between the lines.

Advertisement
What, you mean "accelerated" doesn't mean that we are speeding through additional interviews next week?

Never be surprised by how many porsters demonstrate that they can't read between the lines.
I can he said wrapped up by next week Monday I think that just became today that’s all I’m saying

I can he said wrapped up by next week Monday I think that just became today that’s all I’m sayin

Oh, no, I'm not questioning you or mad at you, I'm just making the observation that there are plenty of porsters who will insist that "accelerating" could have a dozen meanings.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cribby is Mike Ryan
1638539454780.gif

what is your gut telling you on this Mario situation, honestly? I want to see if I'm in the minority or not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s in Vegas. But yeah there’s no way that flight would be cristibal flying back right before kickoff lol.
it lands at 3 pm Vegas time? if its their time, it gives him enough time but not likely that hes flying in the afternoon of the game

Advertisement
Back