Mike Rumph....

brock

All-American
Dungey was 13-41 137 yards 0 tds 4 ints. Remember this was one of the top passing offenses in the country and they had 2 of the best receivers in the country....
Malek Young, Trajan bandy, Michael Jackson and jhavontae dean were all shutting sh*t down....

Salute to coach Man...

Advertisement
Dungey was 13-41 137 yards 0 tds 4 ints. Remember this was one of the top passing offenses in the country and they had 2 of the best receivers in the country....
Malek Young, Trajan bandy, Michael Jackson and jhavontae dean were all shutting sh*t down....

Salute to coach Man...

I don't get why he doesn't get more props here, it's like people look to hate on him. He's arguably did the most with the least out of all the coaches. Searles in a close second

Mike Rumph is a really good coach, he’s turned a 3 star CB from Bama into a stud, Nuff said

Advertisement
Love Rumph can't wait to see what he does with the talent we have coming in this Recruiting class

I understand why, its due to them being butthurt over his first recruiting class for us. Since then, they have just dug their heels in the sand as the secondary was a strength last year and is doing alright considering how inexperienced they are this year. Can't about the recruiting he's got going on right now either or even last year as they brought in two transfers.

The DB’s were amazing today never thought we’d shut them down like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Constant pressure from the DL today certainly helped the secondary out. Without the unaccounted for man in Dungey, they basically shut down their running game for the most part as well.

i hope his body of work is noticed by the recruits this year and he finishes with Campbell and Surtain.

wonder if he’s the one who barely played number 20 . We need safeties bad in this class . Never seen a safety get ran over so many times

Advertisement

Salute to coach Man...

I don't get why he doesn't get more props here, it's like people look to hate on him. He's arguably did the most with the least out of all the coaches. Searles in a close second

Probably due to his recruiting. He's a DB coach first and I can't complain

Winning cures everything. I'm not sure who's fault it is we are undefeated but give him a raise.

Remember Marco Wilson said he chose UF bc Rumph (his HS coach) didn't have a track record of developing guys like the UF DB coach did (who ended up leaving before he even got to campus).

Advertisement
Rumph can coach. Word will get around and his ability to develop will recruit for him. The truest of Canes.

Go Canes!

Constant pressure from the DL today certainly helped the secondary out. Without the unaccounted for man in Dungey, they basically shut down their running game for the most part as well.

They had almost 300 yards rushing.

Remember Marco Wilson said he chose UF bc Rumph (his HS coach) didn't have a track record of developing guys like the UF DB coach did (who ended up leaving before he even got to campus).

Nah, he chose to play for the Turds because (s)he comes from a family of men who carry more estrogen than women.

Advertisement
Back