Mike Rumph era is over!

Advertisement
Necessary ... but not sufficient.
We need to send Manny the book!

D4pgNyN.jpg

Advertisement
just like half the stories on here, its ridiculous, but this board sucks up to these posters and hang on their every word
I don’t know if it’s true or not but one person said it 100% happened and another said they had heard about it but thought it was just talk. It could be nothing but there is a chance some happened

Advertisement
I don’t know if it’s true or not but one person said it 100% happened and another said they had heard about it but thought it was just talk. It could be nothing but there is a chance some happened

again, i need more than two random posters said it happened. it has nothing to do with them individually, just that theyre just random people to me. unless they start putting names to their screen names and reporting it (like stefan does for the site), its just fodder for a board that craves soap opera drama. remember dan sileo jr got this entire board thinking tyson and surtain were coming

another said devonta smith was coming yet in reality he basically ghosted us on his visit weekend. sorry i dont believe half the **** on here but it makes for good entertainment

again, i need more than two random posters said it happened. it has nothing to do with them individually, just that theyre just random people to me. unless they start putting names to their screen names and reporting it (like stefan does for the site), its just fodder for a board that craves soap opera drama. remember dan sileo jr got this entire board thinking tyson and surtain were coming

another said devonta smith was coming yet in reality he basically ghosted us on his visit weekend. sorry i dont believe half the **** on here but it makes for good entertainment
No reporter is going to report on that lol. Smith got shutdown by saban that’s why he didn’t visit. Saban told that boy if you want this bag and a spot in the class don’t take your *** on that visit

just like half the stories on here, its ridiculous, but this board sucks up to these posters and hang on their every word

So, let's see. You, a nobody, has deemed it "ridiculous".

Meanwhile, many of us have met CIO, spent time with him, and I can assure you, he doesn't need to make ****e up, he doesn't care to make ****e up.

You want to disbelieve it, fine, but don't you dare call someone a liar with absolutely no evidence or ammunition of your own.

You're the one who is being "ridiculous".

No reporter is going to report on that lol. Smith got shutdown by saban that’s why he didn’t visit. Saban told that boy if you want this bag and a spot in the class don’t take your *** on that visit

then its just message board soap opera drama. anyways it provided some entertainment

Advertisement
So, let's see. You, a nobody, has deemed it "ridiculous".

Meanwhile, many of us have met CIO, spent time with him, and I can assure you, he doesn't need to make ****e up, he doesn't care to make ****e up.

You want to disbelieve it, fine, but don't you dare call someone a liar with absolutely no evidence or ammunition of your own.

You're the one who is being "ridiculous".

lol at dont you dare. **** out of here. maybe someones offended that we dont all suck it up to the holy grail of posters. ridiculous is taking a random posters word that two grown *** men fought on the streets over a 17 year olds decision without even an ounce of evidence other than trust me. look, he may be a great dude and the best chef on earth, but again, still a random dude to me so yeah.

lol at dont you dare. **** out of here. maybe someones offended that we dont all suck it up to the holy grail of posters. ridiculous is taking a random posters word that two grown *** men fought on the streets over a 17 year olds decision without even an ounce of evidence other than trust me. look, he may be a great dude and the best chef on earth, but again, still a random dude to me so yeah.
Who said it was in the streets? Pretty sure it would be in the coaches offices lol

Advertisement
Who said it was in the streets? Pretty sure it would be in the coaches offices lol

nah i heard it was in the middle of the IPF in the fake wrestling ring manny set up last year for the players. banda went for a five star frog splash but rumph baited him and rolled out. MR delivered a spine buster and then the peoples elbow for the finisher.

nah i heard it was in the middle of the IPF in the fake wrestling ring manny set up last year for the players. banda went for a five star frog splash but rumph baited him and rolled out. MR then delivered a spine buster and then the peoples elbow for the finisher.
No way it happened unless Butch came running in to save Rumph, but was foiled by Cooney....

Let’s make sure we get our Survivor Series teams correct...

Advertisement
Back