Mike Rumph, Elite Recruiter.

Advertisement
Mike Rumph deserves nothing yet. He will earn this honor if he keeps Silvera and closes on Campbell.

Rumph won't get any blame from me when Jobe decommits however. We all know the real deal there.

I've criticized his recruiting in the past while praising his coaching and I think his coaching will make him a strong recruiter. I'm pulling for Rumph. If he succeeds, we succeed.

Advertisement
I've criticized his recruiting in the past while praising his coaching and I think his coaching will make him a strong recruiter. I'm pulling for Rumph. If he succeeds, we succeed.

Said it perfectly. Couldn't agree more.

Way too early to make a definitive statement on rump. And that is in either direction as it relates to recruiting.

Advertisement
He is learning from last year mistakes and getting better. He has one of the best recruiters in the nation in Richt to learn from. Give him some time but he will be fine.

LOL at the highchair sitting, short pants wearing, sports on here who equate great coaching to which players a coach can get to attend his school

they are plenty of great coaches who didn't give two ***** for recruiting... Paul bear Bryant, Steve Superior come to mind

Really good start ,now I really would like to see him close with Tyson Campbell my number 1 want left on defense

Advertisement
Rumph will never get the credit he deserves from many on this site. **** em, Rumph going to turn our Corners into monsters.

Advertisement
Rumph will never get the credit he deserves from many on this site. **** em, Rumph going to turn our Corners into monsters.

I don't see how anyone can criticize the improvement in the CB's last year, tackling and in coverage. Rumph's biggest criticism has been the recruiting, which if he can get Campbell, and they can hold on to the others, should answer the questions people had about him.

I admit this is outlandish and crazy, but it's all about Campbell this cycle for Rumph. That's HIS guy.

Mike Rumph deserves nothing yet. He will earn this honor if he keeps Silvera and closes on Campbell.

Rumph won't get any blame from me when Jobe decommits however. We all know the real deal there.

images.png
images-1.jpg

Advertisement
Back